Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

[343 Response] Stats are not counting now!

OP LUKEaUrOrA

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Thanks for reporting this issue. We are aware of the problem and are engaging with the correct parties to get this resolved.
While support for legacy games will eventually stop, it's great to see you guys acknowledging those who still play it by fixing these issues, so thanks!
I hope it gets fixed soon
And I thought I was EXP banned... Good thing I went to check forums.
Another 2 games confirmed to have leaderboards hurt by outage:
-The Club
-Bomberman: Act Zero
Thanks to 343 for investigating this issue, hopefully it can be resolved!
Anyone getting xp? I am barely getting any xp. I play like 5-10 games and will finally get 1 xp.
Just in case no one has seen, this is an issue that Microsoft needs to address. It's out of the control of 343 Industries. All they can do is stay on top of Microsoft and hope that the issues are resolved.
played 3 games today, won 3, first win i got 1xp then i got nothing for the other two. Seems like they tried fixing it but failed idk
so weird. now you only get 1 xp per day maybe?
I just won 2 matches and got 2 XP, so...
I think it's been fixed.
I think it's been fixed.
when today?
jjnk12345 wrote:
I think it's been fixed..
when today?
Just yesterday a few hours before I posted.
can confirm its fixed now, yesterday was semi fixed, one in 5 games counted, now every game goes towards games played and exp updates, got a playlist exp rankup just now so its 100% working again
Axo wrote:
can confirm its fixed now, yesterday was semi fixed, one in 5 games counted, now every game goes towards games played and exp updates, got a playlist exp rankup just now so its 100% working again
This is good to hear, I'll leave this topic open for a while longer to make sure things are back to normal
Axo wrote:
just played a game on your team and we won but no xp?
J4CKA1 wrote:
Axo wrote:
If you didn't get XP, assuming the issue is completely fixed, try queueing for a game in the same playlist. I noticed before that I don't get new playlist ranks until I queue again in that playlist. Maybe this is the problem you are having.
J4CKA1 wrote:
Axo wrote:
If you didn't get XP, assuming the issue is completely fixed, try queueing for a game in the same playlist. I noticed before that I don't get new playlist ranks until I queue again in that playlist. Maybe this is the problem you are having.
Actually it finally started showing up and i went up two. Unfortunately the because of server drops on 360, i'm back down to where i started. lol amazing.
i get nonstop playlist rankup popups now
Axo wrote:
Could you elaborate a little?

Are you continuously get rankup messages for the same rank? (One you have already earned)
Axo wrote:
Could you elaborate a little?

Are you continuously get rankup messages for the same rank? (One you have already earned)
yes, ive had 30 + popups to say im first lieutenant social slayer whenever im searching social slayer or on multiplayer menu with social slayer selected
the issue is semi fixed I played 7 games today won 6 and lost 1 but got 4 exp, lol atleast this is an improvement then before
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4