Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

[343 Response] Stats are not counting now!

OP LUKEaUrOrA

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
it's has been happening for a long time and i will be waiting for a fix until i get a direct response from 343 saying "we are not fixing it, erase your achievements and move on with your life".
only social doesnt count,ranked works perfectly fine, hop into lone wolves and your xp will count
Exp is still not counting as of (day this is posted), and the issue is in both ranked AND social playlists. I have 31 exp in Lone Wolves, and 9 in Social Slayer, but NEITHER are increasing despite being on the winning team, or being in the top 3 (usually 2nd place) multiple times... Is this issue still occuring to others? PLZ let me know.
Exp is still not counting as of (day this is posted), and the issue is in both ranked AND social playlists. I have 31 exp in Lone Wolves, and 9 in Social Slayer, but NEITHER are increasing despite being on the winning team, or being in the top 3 (usually 2nd place) multiple times... Is this issue still occuring to others? PLZ let me know.
yea it still doesnt count, servers routinely drop pre game which gives you a loss and games you get in are 3-4 people down because of it
Axo wrote:
yea it still doesnt count, servers routinely drop pre game which gives you a loss and games you get in are 3-4 people down because of it
Ok. Thanks for the info
Hey guys !
27th and 28th October, I was playing Halo 3 on social. The XP were added every time I won, but since few days I noticed that the count is down. I am stuck at 27 XP whereas in my halowaypoint's records I am at 35 XP. So it's partially over, doesn't it ?
Hey guys !
27th and 28th October, I was playing Halo 3 on social. The XP were added every time I won, but since few days I noticed that the count is down. I am stuck at 27 XP whereas in my halowaypoint's records I am at 35 XP. So it's partially over, doesn't it ?
nope, this issue has been going on for 2 months now, some games you get xp others you dont,plus you crash when locked in for games and get in games by yourself and get a -exp for it
exp still broken , broke on 10th november, another huge issue is players dont load into games and get into games by themselves which counts as a disconnect
Still doesn't work. Only have 2 achievements left but they're impossible to get because of this problem.
Yes the game is dead now.

Rip H3 (Xbox 360) 2007-2018
Come jump back on H3 360 revive the game lol
Thanks for reporting this issue. We are aware of the problem and are engaging with the correct parties to get this resolved.
Hello, the problem is happening again. Can you get in contact with them again?
Still hasn't been resolved. I've played around 10-15 games in the past 2 weeks and no EXP gained or lost. I just want my achievements man :(
Works for me now.

Edit: On rumble pit I get XP for infection, oddball and king of the hill, but not slayer.
Works for me now.

Edit: On rumble pit I get XP for infection, oddball and king of the hill, but not slayer.
Can you confirm that you get exp in other playlists? Also, are you reliably getting exp every match (except for slayer).
PCR wrote:
Works for me now.

Can you confirm that you get exp in other playlists? Also, are you reliably getting exp every match (except for slayer).
I get exp in 7 on the 7th too. Just tried slayer on rumble pit and got exp for it. I get exp pretty much every match, except a few times in slayer.

The problem seems to be related to how much time you spend in the match, need to test this further to be sure tho.
Played a game of Slayer BR on rumble pit with 4 minutes left, no exp. Played 2 games again with Slayer BR and both maps were Heretic, with 7 minutes left on the first and 6 minutes left on the second, got exp on both games. Tried one more time, Slayer BR on Foundry this time, 4 minutes left and no exp.
Played a game of Slayer BR on rumble pit with 4 minutes left, no exp. Played 2 games again with Slayer BR and both maps were Heretic, with 7 minutes left on the first and 6 minutes left on the second, got exp on both games. Tried one more time, Slayer BR on Foundry this time, 4 minutes left and no exp.
So do you think the games have to end fast, like 6 minutes on the clock seems to be the cutoff?
PCR wrote:
So do you think the games have to end fast, like 6 minutes on the clock seems to be the cutoff?
Something like that yeah.

This post has been hidden.

When will this be resolved? Even Skill in Ranked playlists are affected.
CrazyMedia wrote:
When will this be resolved? Even Skill in Ranked playlists are affected.
as each day goes by its less and less likely, its been 112 days since this issue first occurred, we got a fix that broke after 2 weeks that broke 4 days later, its unlikely either microsoft or 343 care enough to fix halo 3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6