Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

An Idea For Halo 3's Anniversary!

OP Prophet of Ark

Hello Halo community! Prophet of Ark here! So I thought of something. What if instead of having an Halo 3 Anniversary, we just had a blur cutscenes. I think it would be awesome because the blur cutscenes for Halo 2 Anniversary were amazing! Just imagine the first cutscene with Cortana talking in the stary night or the final cutscene with Master Chief talking facing Cortana as the Forward Unto Dawn flys away from the Halo ring and the Ark. I just think this could be a neat solution for having something special for Halo 3's Anniversary, instead of having a Halo 3 playlist for Halo 5. You could possibly find the Blur cinematics in the Halo Channel, Halo Waypoint, YouTube, or even it just got added to the Halo: The Master Chief Collection. As always Halo community, let me know what you think and have a great day!
Halo 3 anniversary is not happening. Not to be mean, just stating facts.
Ya, wasn't talking about an entire remaster for the game.
They arent going to do this either
Nooga wrote:
I really don't understand why you guys are negative about anything Halo 3 Anniversary. These may be your opinions but they sound negative. Like me suggesting an idea like this is just stupid. How bout instead saying "oh a Halo 3 Anniversary isn't happening", tell me why or why not having Blur studios doing an Halo 3 cutscenes treatment is a good idea or not a good idea. I'm tired of this whole anything Halo 3 Anniversary is just immediately a toxic thing and is like hush hush don't ever say those words. Also not talking about you 2 in particular but for the people that just waltz right in here and first response is Halo 3 Anniversary is not happening. Thank you
Nooga wrote:
I really don't understand why you guys are negative about anything Halo 3 Anniversary. These may be your opinions but they sound negative. Like me suggesting an idea like this is just stupid. How bout instead saying "oh a Halo 3 Anniversary isn't happening", tell me why or why not having Blur studios doing an Halo 3 cutscenes treatment is a good idea or not a good idea. I'm tired of this whole anything Halo 3 Anniversary is just immediately a toxic thing and is like hush hush don't ever say those words. Also not talking about you 2 in particular but for the people that just waltz right in here and first response is Halo 3 Anniversary is not happening. Thank you
Honestly I'm tired of hearing that too. We get it, it's not in the foreseeable future but I personally would love to see Halo 3's cutscenes get the remastered treatment. The story is so immersive already, imagine how much more you'd be sucked in with amazing visuals.
SOUZA117 wrote:
Nooga wrote:
Honestly I'm tired of hearing that too. We get it, it's not in the foreseeable future but I personally would love to see Halo 3's cutscenes get the remastered treatment. The story is so immersive already, imagine how much more you'd be sucked in with amazing visuals.
Thanks man! Really appreciate it!
SOUZA117 wrote:
Nooga wrote:
Thanks man! Really appreciate it!
No problem I've always been a fan halos story more than it's multiplayer so any cinematic discussions get me excited lol
I like this idea, (maybe even Halo 3 movie made by Blur). But it's really expensive, so maybe they do something else.
I like this idea, (maybe even Halo 3 movie made by Blur). But it's really expensive, so maybe they do something else.
One can only dream...
This is definitely an interesting idea, but how would it work? Surely it costs a lot of money to make those remastered cutscenes, and if they weren't part of a game would they make any money? I hope Blur does make them someday, I'm just not sure how.
Nooga wrote:
And you know this because your psychic? Just because they are making a Halo 5 playlist, doesn't mean they can't and won't celebrate the anniversary in other ways. Blur cut scenes are entirely possible.

I absolutely want them!
This is definitely an interesting idea, but how would it work? Surely it costs a lot of money to make those remastered cutscenes, and if they weren't part of a game would they make any money? I hope Blur does make them someday, I'm just not sure how.
Well, I know it does cost money however they could possibly announce on Halo 3's Anniversary that blur studios is in the work for the cutscenes. I don't how long it takes them, I just thought it could be an idea!
Nooga wrote:
I mean I would like to see remade blur cut scenes.
I think you have a good idea but I think a full remake with better halo 5 like graphics would be way more nice
I think you have a good idea but I think a full remake with better halo 5 like graphics would be way more nice
What? You think Halo 5 graphics are better then blurs cutscenes?
What? You think Halo 5 graphics are better then blurs cutscenes?
I think he means whole game remastered with Halo 5 graphics but cutscenes would still be made by Blur.