Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Are people still active in firefight?

OP jtran549

I've been itching to do some good ol ODST firefight but I'm not sure if people are still active
I don’t think so...no
Sadly no, but that game mode should return in Halo 6, and not warzone firefight.
I don't think so. The only way to play Firefight, aside from solo, is by asking some friends to join in. You could always try joining one of the Xbox Live Halo Clubs. There are a few, with thousands of member, who are always looking for people to join them in various adventures within Halo. You could look there and find some people willing to play Firefight
I don't think so. The only way to play Firefight, aside from solo, is by asking some friends to join in. You could always try joining one of the Xbox Live Halo Clubs. There are a few, with thousands of member, who are always looking for people to join them in various adventures within Halo. You could look there and find some people willing to play Firefight
Do you mind linking a few of these groups? I've recently gotten really into Halo again and have been wanting to play some Halo 3 customs/ODST Firefight. I don't really know where to go looking for these groups.

Thanks!
I'd be up to play! I need to get the Endure vidmaster challenge done, too.
Do you mind linking a few of these groups? I've recently gotten really into Halo again and have been wanting to play some Halo 3 customs/ODST Firefight. I don't really know where to go looking for these groups.

Thanks!
I'm not sure how to link the clubs but use this link to start searching for Xbox Live Clubs. Just look for "Halo" and look through the results. The best clubs will be the ones with thousands of members. If you still don't have any luck, message me on Xbox Live and I'll help you out