Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

[Locked] are the H2 DLC maps still available for download?

OP Lower Sproul

i know im posting in the wrong topic, but i know no one looks at the Halo 2 topic anymore. really sorry.

i know you cant actually play it on LIVE anymore, but i was wondering if i could still download the maps for local multiplayer?
i dont think so. Though why would you? no one is online anymore, they shut it down.

But if you really want it, they sold the map packs on a disk. You can find it on ebay for 5 bucks.
Quote:
i dont think so. Though why would you? no one is online anymore, they shut it down.

But if you really want it, they sold the map packs on a disk. You can find it on ebay for 5 bucks.
as i said in the OP, for local multiplayer with friends.
You can't anymore, tho as said above there is a disk with most of the maps on it, tho it is missing the last map pack featuring 2 maps due to the fact that they came out after the disk.
Unfortunately not. You can buy most of them on a disc. This disc includes all but the Vista exclusive maps and the Blastacular Pack. I don't know of any way to get the Blastacular Pack now that the original Xbox Live has been shutdown.
Quote:
Unfortunately not. You can buy most of them on a disc. This disc includes all but the Vista exclusive maps and the Blastacular Pack. I don't know of any way to get the Blastacular Pack now that the original Xbox Live has been shutdown.
^This, for the Blastacular Map Pack on Xbox. For the Blastacular Maps on Halo 2 (PC) go here and here.
Quote:

^This, for the Blastacular Map Pack on Xbox. For the Blastacular Maps on Halo 2 (PC) go here and here.
I know that is a long time coming, but I wanted to thank you for this. I used your link almost 3 years ago to get the Blastacular maps for a Halo Night with friends. Thanks!
just buy the map pack to get most of the maps but u wont get the blastacular map pack due to it being released after the map pack
just buy the map pack to get most of the maps but u wont get the blastacular map pack due to it being released after the map pack
Please don't revive old topics, thanks, especially ones that are over 6 years old