1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
1.Which game are you having issues with?Halo32. Did you purchase digitally or install from disc? Purchased Digitally 3. What exactly is the issue you're encountering?The add-on maps not working correctly. The steps i have done to resolve this is uninstall/reinstall the game and add-ons. Factory reset my Xbox. Remove/add my gamer tag. Talked with Xbox support and went through all there steps with no luck. They directed me to the forums as they are saying it's a server issue on 343 part. They said the server isn't recognizing that I have downloaded the maps. Note: Xbox is having trouble with the new store update which could be causing the maps not to download fully. After several attempts to fix this issue with the new store update. Xbox support said they do not have a time frame when this issue will be fixed and hope that I can understand, they have all hands on deck working on this issue. Maybe when the update is fixed the map issue will no longer be a problem.
Well done... Some are gripping, and whining that 343i screwed this up but failed to read what Ske7ch said in the OP. Microsoft's BC team did the work on these.
Quote:
Please note that the 343 team has no direct ability to address these issues but will continue to work closely with our partners and make sure any problems are brought to their attention. If/when we get any new information or solutions to reported issues we'll update this thread.We're thrilled to see so much excitement for these back-compat releases and we thank you for your support of Halo!
Halo 3 digital copy and i find it very late reactions to the controller, i know obviously its not gonna be as crisp as xbone games but it was never that slow at reacting, just wondering if there a slight delay because of the software changes

Secondly loading DLC maps, ive had and seen people with alot of these problems of DLC not loading up and cant play anything apart from social slayer etc
BadDogg55 wrote:
1.Which game are you having issues with?Halo32. Did you purchase digitally or install from disc? Purchased Digitally 3. What exactly is the issue you're encountering?The add-on maps not working correctly. The steps i have done to resolve this is uninstall/reinstall the game and add-ons. Factory reset my Xbox. Remove/add my gamer tag. Talked with Xbox support and went through all there steps with no luck. They directed me to the forums as they are saying it's a server issue on 343 part. They said the server isn't recognizing that I have downloaded the maps. Note: Xbox is having trouble with the new store update which could be causing the maps not to download fully. After several attempts to fix this issue with the new store update. Xbox support said they do not have a time frame when this issue will be fixed and hope that I can understand, they have all hands on deck working on this issue. Maybe when the update is fixed the map issue will no longer be a problem.
Well done... Some are gripping, and whining that 343i screwed this up but failed to read what Ske7ch said in the OP. Microsoft's BC team did the work on these.
Quote:
Please note that the 343 team has no direct ability to address these issues but will continue to work closely with our partners and make sure any problems are brought to their attention. If/when we get any new information or solutions to reported issues we'll update this thread.We're thrilled to see so much excitement for these back-compat releases and we thank you for your support of Halo!
I believe once they have the store update issue fixed the DLC shouldn't be a problem anymore I hope. 9/10 times it isn't the fault of 343 but with issues Xbox is having. I am still able to play Halo 3, so I am content for now.
Halo 3 digital copy and i find it very late reactions to the controller, i know obviously its not gonna be as crisp as xbone games but it was never that slow at reacting, just wondering if there a slight delay because of the software changes

Secondly loading DLC maps, ive had and seen people with alot of these problems of DLC not loading up and cant play anything apart from social slayer etc
You still should be able to play Lone Wolves and Team Slayer. Xbox is have an issue with the Store which is more then likely the cause of all the dlc problems.
Everything is good for me except downloading files and how choppy the game is when I get into matchmaking. Sometimes it's almost unbearable to play, other times it almost seems fine. But regardless, it just doesn't quite seem at 30 fps and as smooth as it should be. Hope all this gets fixed soon thanks!
my maps and screenshots aren't listed
In halo 3, the file share system does not work. I can queue up downloads but they will not transfer, it just says can not reach the the network or something like that. And I really wanna get my old custom games
So.. I have mythic 2 and cold storage, but where is mythic 1? I can only play like two modes (forgot what they were since I haven't actually played a game yet, just remembering). If I knew where my Mythic disc was I would use that... But I lost it.

EDIT: Just remebered from what above me, is the pack supposed to be there but isn't due to store issues?
I don't know if you guys can help me out on this, going to give it a shot anyways. I'm just having trouble downloading my profile (xbox live account) onto Halo 3.
I think that might be my problem too. it just doesn't let me log onto my account because it tells me "account cant connect to xbox live on this device"
zach57x wrote:
In halo 3, the file share system does not work. I can queue up downloads but they will not transfer, it just says can not reach the the network or something like that. And I really wanna get my old custom games
Same issue just want to recover old clips and forge maps
I bought halo 3 digital and downloaded it.

as soon as I launch the game the 360 engine says I was "disconnected from xbox live" and then when I log onto my profile it says "account can't log onto xbox live services on this device. Try reinstalling product"

and I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, I have removed my account and added it back and reset my box and I get the same thing.

it won't let me log in as a guest either so I can't play the game at all.
vesikk wrote:
1. Which game are you having an issue with?
Halo 3 2. Did you purchase digitally or install from disc? (and which disc in the case of the Halo 3 MP disc that came with ODST vs. the base Halo 3 disc)
Install from disc, Halo 3 base disc.3. What exactly is the issue you're encountering? Please be as specific as possible and include any steps you've already taken to try and remedy these issues.
Frame rate feels quite choppy. I have recorded a video with my elgato in 30fps which shows the game running very smooth like it did on xbox 360 but while I was playing it on Xbox One, the framerate did not feel like 30fps. Basically, after recording and playing a match of social slayer on Valhalla I was quite annoyed about the choppy frame rate I was experiencing. I watched the recorded gameplay and it showed no symptoms of being choppy at all.
I am having the same frame rate issues. It feels a lot more choppier and setting the resolution to 720p didn't help much either. Recordings show up just fine, however gameplay is incredibly choppy
I'm mostly having problems with Halo 3 with its Framerate, it feels so choppy & having connection issues when my internet isn't acting up
I just bought a digital copy of Halo CE:A via xbox.com and can't download it. XB1 store still says its unavailable and it's not showing up in my ready to install list. Anybody know a work around? Or am I SOL? Or..should I dig up my disc copy?
I had downloaded Halo 3 through Games with Gold years ago, but now I cant even download it on my Xbox One S. Heard that others experiences something similar, but only temporarily.
To download all of the DLC, you must:

1) Start Halo 3
2) Push the Start Button on your Controller
3) Click "MarketPlace"
4) Find and Download: "Heroic", "Legendary", "Cold Storage", "Mythic", "Mythic II" Map Pack.

Aside from that, I'm having an issue. My XBL account is a gold account, however, for the ranked playlists, I am seeing an error message saying "This playlist is restricted to Xbox LIVE Gold members only" :(
Does not work you have to go my apps manage game download from there cannot download from game
  1. Halo 4
  2. Disc
  3. I'm unable to download additional maps and content. The Champion's Bundle downloads fine, but nothing else. The store just says [whatever] "is currently not available.”
Xbox Live services show no issues today, so I thought I’d try again.

No change using latest store update - same problem. However, no difficulties with Halo 3.

Edit: Resolved
I'm not having any issues whatsoever on the games I played (3 and 4) the only thing I encountered was bizarre lag on Halo 3 sometimes and I know some other people have had that happen but I am not sure if thats really just a backwards compatibility issue
Every time I try to install any of the games my Xbox ONE for some reason identifies them as an app instead of as a game. I own them all on disc.
Hey can someone at 343 change the name of the Mythic disc to "Halo 3 Mythic" in My games & apps? It's really confusing to have both installed and not know which one is which.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7