3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
Maps framerate and imput lag
Having consistency issues with the fileshare. Downloading any fileshare content triggers a "Transfer Failed' message, then the map is queued and indefinitely pending download. Downloads sometimes follow through, but those moments are few and far in between.

Occasionally after game start up, the screen freezes and the music stops, before resuming normally after about 10-15 seconds.
Is it me or can you not buy CEA yet from the Xbox store. All the other games show but this one hasn't appeared online or on my Xbox. Although the grunt party add on has.

thanks.
Is it me or can you not buy CEA yet from the Xbox store. All the other games show but this one hasn't appeared online or on my Xbox. Although the grunt party add on has.

thanks.
CEA is only playable through the disc is what I heard.
Halo 3 has an issue with the aiming system. The aiming system has sporadic movements just like mcc. It's not consistent. I have my sensitivity on 3 and sometimes like when I go to throw a nade my aim goes to 7 and I misfire my nade. I don't know if its aim acceleration issues or what but it almost makes it unplayable. PLEASE FIX THIS.

thanks.
CEA is only playable through the disc is what I heard.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Halo-Combat-Evolved-Anniversary/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5309b1
The 3 Halo Reach DLC are free now but the extra dlc are not Is that intentional because when I heard all dlc would be free I thought that meant everything including special dlc like limited edition dlc and preorder items.
I'm just going give my complait's like always. The frame rate drops below 20 frames, the lag is bad with back compatible, (with button inputs and shot register) , and they skip around you making it impossible to melee or just keep track where they are. Halo 3
I'm mostly having problems with Halo 3 with its Framerate, it feels so choppy & having connection issues when my internet isn't acting up
Same here. I hope they address this
I'm not having much luck with downloading old maps, game modes, screenshots, and videos from other people's file shares. Bungie Favorites seems to work, but that's it. Is there any way I can download old creations on to my Xbox One? My active transfers just say pending until I have to cancel them. On a relatable note, how can I get my old creative content from my 360 on to my Xbox One?

Really hoping I can relive my memories this week.
Halo 3 disk. Matchmaking feels too choppy. Definitely not as smooth as 360 h3 was. Have heard numerous complaints from friends about the choppy gameplay too. Please patch this!!
i am a Xbox live gold member and it is saying no restriction to matchmaking with no gold membership?
gljgnox wrote:
I'm not having much luck with downloading old maps, game modes, screenshots, and videos from other people's file shares. Bungie Favorites seems to work, but that's it. Is there any way I can download old creations on to my Xbox One? My active transfers just say pending until I have to cancel them. On a relatable note, how can I get my old creative content from my 360 on to my Xbox One?

Really hoping I can relive my memories this week.
You can load up your save data on your 360 and back it up to the cloud, which is what I did. Still holding out for the fileshare though.
My problem with Anniversary Halo, combat evolved.
I and my friend play in coop campaign on legendary. Physical copies.
We spent the first mission, we take skulls and terminals. We ended up heading, look out and everything goes right. We leave the game and return to enter... and he has not saved anything in advance. The last mission, calaveras, or terminals. Either of the two. It is frustraste :(
The players online counter for Halo 3 is broken, and not letting everyone play Ranked is another problem.
There is a serious problem with input lag on Halo 3 BC. It feels really heavy when aiming, often throwing off my shots and making me feel like I'm misjudging my shots. It never let's me slow down when I want to correct my shooting. And it's over aiming and under aiming a lot. This is a big problem that needs fixing. But I'm probably just blowing smoke. Because shooting and aiming are pretty crucial in a shooter. And considering how there was ZERO attention put to fixing MCC's horrid shot registration, I doubt we'll get a fix here.
The main issue my friends and I have are frame rate issues. We're all using different version of the game, digital, mythic disk, etc. I could be wrong but it feels even worse when I get close to another player.

The frame rate issue makes gameplay up close and far away annoyingly more difficult. Mid-range is tolerable.
I end up over aiming quite often because my reticle doesn't stop when I remove my thumb. As a player who loves swat and has always been good at it, I'm struggling to do anywhere near as good as I could on the 360.

Another issue that I don't really care about , but, still an issue. I keep getting errors downloading from others fileshares. Specifically I attempted to download 3 videos, one worked. The third crashed it and now I have 2 pending and anytime I attempt to download from a fileshare it crashes. (The fileshare not the game)

The DLC issues most are getting here is what you need to do to make sure it's set up correctly:
- Make sure everything you download was downloaded by the account you're playing on.
- For example. On account A I purchased and downloaded all of the map packs. It works
- When I try on account B it says I do not have the maps.
-FIX - On account B go to each map in the marketplace and "BUY" them. It will say "Congratulations" or what ever then say "This has already been installed". Upon completing each map pack: Cold Storage, Heroic, Legendary, Mythic, and Mythic 2, restart Halo 3.
-Additionally, if you still get this error store the maps on your internal HDD and not your external for it to register. Restart Halo 3 again.

White screen errors while purchasing the maps:
- Sometimes when you hit "Continue" The purchase page becomes white.
-FIX - Although you can't see it, just tap right on the joystick/D-pad and press "A". This will hit the "Cancel" button. Just click purchase again and it will work.

Can't find the map packs on the marketplace!
-FIX Go to the "Search" section of the marketplace on your console or on xbox.com
-Type in "Halo 3" PRESS "A"/ENTER
-WARNING- If you do not press "A", it will only show you a couple of the map packs. Once you complete the search by pressing "A" you will see all the packs. Or you can search by the name of the pack. DO NOT forget to complete the search.

It says "For gold members only and I have gold!":
- You are essentially playing on the Xbox 360, if you haven't played on the 360 or don't remember. Gold sharing is not a thing there. So, if you have gold on account A but you normally play on account B, like me, you will need to either play on account A or buy gold for account B as well.
1. Which game are you having an issue with? Halo 3
2. Did you purchase digitally or install from disc? (and which disc in the case of the Halo 3 MP disc that came with ODST vs. the base Halo 3 disc). Disc.
3. What exactly is the issue you're encountering? Please be as specific as possible and include any steps you've already taken to try and remedy these issues.
I am just wondering if there will be support for The Essentials disc that is not the DVD. Please also find a way for us to use the file share if at all possible.
Still can't install Halo 4, No option for ready to install and the same goes for the overrated number 3.
BABAD0OK wrote:
The main issue my friends and I have are frame rate issues. We're all using different version of the game, digital, mythic disk, etc. I could be wrong but it feels even worse when I get close to another player.

The frame rate issue makes gameplay up close and far away annoyingly more difficult. Mid-range is tolerable.
I end up over aiming quite often because my reticle doesn't stop when I remove my thumb. As a player who loves swat and has always been good at it, I'm struggling to do anywhere near as good as I could on the 360.

Another issue that I don't really care about , but, still an issue. I keep getting errors downloading from others fileshares. Specifically I attempted to download 3 videos, one worked. The third crashed it and now I have 2 pending and anytime I attempt to download from a fileshare it crashes. (The fileshare not the game)

The DLC issues most are getting here is what you need to do to make sure it's set up correctly:- Make sure everything you download was downloaded by the account you're playing on.
- For example. On account A I purchased and downloaded all of the map packs. It works
- When I try on account B it says I do not have the maps.
-FIX - On account B go to each map in the marketplace and "BUY" them. It will say "Congratulations" or what ever then say "This has already been installed". Upon completing each map pack: Cold Storage, Heroic, Legendary, Mythic, and Mythic 2, restart Halo 3.
-Additionally, if you still get this error store the maps on your internal HDD and not your external for it to register. Restart Halo 3 again.

White screen errors while purchasing the maps:- Sometimes when you hit "Continue" The purchase page becomes white.
-FIX - Although you can't see it, just tap right on the joystick/D-pad and press "A". This will hit the "Cancel" button. Just click purchase again and it will work.

Can't find the map packs on the marketplace!-FIX Go to the "Search" section of the marketplace on your console or on xbox.com
-Type in "Halo 3" PRESS "A"/ENTER
-WARNING- If you do not press "A", it will only show you a couple of the map packs. Once you complete the search by pressing "A" you will see all the packs. Or you can search by the name of the pack. DO NOT forget to complete the search.

It says "For gold members only and I have gold!":- You are essentially playing on the Xbox 360, if you haven't played on the 360 or don't remember. Gold sharing is not a thing there. So, if you have gold on account A but you normally play on account B, like me, you will need to either play on account A or buy gold for account B as well.
I'm suffering from stick drift as well.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7