OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
Please fix file share in halo 3. Any attempt to download maps and game types fails consistently.
I am not able to play on ranked halo 3 games on my second account (x box 1) even though I have bought xbox live gold 3 month for for it but i am able to play any thing in the social playlist. On my main account every thing works aboustly fine. So i loaded up my x box 360 singed into my second account and I can play ranked games!!!! I would just use my x box 360 but it has disc tray problems and takes half hour or more to get it to work.... sny ine else had Simlair problems with new or old accounts....

Thanks
Both the Halo 3 Mythic and the ODST campaign disk fail to even be recognized as disks when put in the XBOne. I have the platinum hits version with the best seller sticker on it. I'm unsure if that's a variation, I doubt it but I thought I'd include it anyways. The disks are new as I bought it for collection purposes sealed about a year or two ago off a reputable amazon vendor.

When I put them in the drive spins them around for a bit stopping every second or so for some bizarre reason. It's not a disk drive problem as it reads other games fine and only has trouble with these two .
Halo 3
Platinum greatest hits disc

My only issue is matchmaking connection, some games are good but others are too laggy to play. My connection is good and same with the people I play with but there is something off with the game. Sometimes I lag to other parts of a map, sometimes enemies just assassinate me or warp behind me. This doesn't happen every single game but at least a good 1 or 2 every 5 games. I also noticed that sometimes it's happening to me when it's not happening to friends even though we partied up and vice versa. If you could fix this one this H3 would be fully playable again and I would shed years of joy and play h3 forever!

I have noticed switching matchmaking preference to good connection helps significantly, however, it takes a long time to find a game.

Thank you

Gamertag SOMEJUANBETTER
For me everything is fine also thanks for doing
this
I’m having problems downloading custom Halo 3 maps from other gamers files shares. I know it must be something with halo 3 because I went on my 360 to test if it was my Xbox One but still had the same problem I even asked one of my friends to try downloading a custom game as well they had the same problem couldn’t download any custom maps is anyone else having this problem? If you can please fix this as soon as possible customs games is one best parts of halo 3.

-Blueinfinite33
1.Halo 4
2.Installed from disc.
3.Everytime I put in the disc to install Halo 4,it always launches the blu-ray application.Please help.
Just starting today the servers have been weird. One minute it will progress through the skill range while searching like it is supposed to. Now most times it will only search the skill range of 1-1, hence not finding matches.

I think this is also affecting games that do get locked in, as I have been in about three or four games today where the game locks a 4v3 or 3v2. This almost never happened on 360.

I have an idea that this is 343/BC team trying to improve servers as their "additional awesome things" that was mentioned in the most recent community update.
Seesaw wrote:
Just starting today the servers have been weird. One minute it will progress through the skill range while searching like it is supposed to. Now most times it will only search the skill range of 1-1, hence not finding matches.

I think this is also affecting games that do get locked in, as I have been in about three or four games today where the game locks a 4v3 or 3v2. This almost never happened on 360.

I have an idea that this is 343/BC team trying to improve servers as their "additional awesome things" that was mentioned in the most recent community update.
I noticed the problem with skill ranges as well.
Seesaw wrote:

I noticed the problem with skill ranges as well.
+1 more for skill range problem. Have played for about 5 days but just noticed it on H3 last night. It made it extremely difficult to find a match for a party of 2 or 3.
In Halo 3 i would load up a game and it would make a buzzing sound and then it would freeze any chance of a fix.
Halo 3

When my party is 3 or larger I can rarely find a game of ranked team slayer.
Halo 3 disk problems
- choppy matchmaking regardless of connection
- file shares fail to download
- option to turn off impulse trigger vibration is missing
my friend is having an issue with the dlc for halo 3 on xbox one. he downloaded all the dlc, but he can only play on some playlists. for example, social big team requires all dlc, and he can play that. but team swat also requires all dlc but he cant play that. it says he is missing dlc. neither of us know why this is happening.
my friend is having an issue with the dlc for halo 3 on xbox one. he downloaded all the dlc, but he can only play on some playlists. for example, social big team requires all dlc, and he can play that. but team swat also requires all dlc but he cant play that. it says he is missing dlc. neither of us know why this is happening.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Dudes right tho, MCC...? Still broken....
Dudes right tho, MCC...? Still broken....
Not something to be discussed in this topic, let's keep to reporting issues with BC titles thanks
did he check his 'ready to install' in 'manage game'
Halo 3: The game consistently freezes my Xbox whenever it loads up the menu and opens the choose storage button. Weird thing is, it doesn't ask me to select storage everytime I boot up the game, but when it does it freezes everything.
Halo 3, digital download,

I can get a game or 2 and then it descends into a laggy mess. Players begin dropping out, games often crash and general connection issues.

In the games where this occurs usually the first minute or 2 are fine and then....... Lag City.

Tried resetting my router and xbox thats it.

Id prefer to play the original halo 3 but at the moment the MCC is my best option for that which works fine unless I try to party up with friends.

Fix halo 3 or the mcc, I just need that halo fix!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6