Back-Compat Issues?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
Halo 3 BC was fun for all of 48 hours. The game is plagued with host booters and modders. Cheating is so rampant that 90% of playlists are unplayable. 343 should at least address this, as this is a highly problematic circumstance that renders Halo 3 BC entirely pointless.
I have a lot of old film clips saved on Halo 3 from 2007 and I wanted to watch them again on my Xbox One X and possibly record a few for YouTube. However a lot of the film clips don't work anymore on the backwards compatible versions of Halo 3 on both the Xbox One and Xbox One X. When I play the film clip, it gets a third of the way through and then displays an error and won't continue. I've tried this on both the regular and mythic versions of Halo 3 but it's the same result. Other people downloading it from my fileshare have the same results too.

The film clips do still work fine on the Xbox 360 versions of Halo 3 but I was really hoping to watch the film clips again in the upgraded version of Halo 3 on the Xbox One X. Does anyone have some suggestions for how to fix this issue and get the film clips to work on the Xbox One? Thanks!
Halo 3 on my new XBOX One X has a serious graphics issue. I've used both a 1080p and a new TCL 55p605 UHD TV, and the screen looks like an old TV with bad reception, diagonal sparkles all over the screen wherever the live game is running. Menus overlaying the animation do not have the sparkles. No issues with COD WWII or Halo 5, only Halo 3. I have both the original disk, and the digital download, uninstalled and reinstalled, and issue remains. I called XBOX support, and they couldn't help and told me to contact the developer. You might be able to see a screencapture via this link: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/screenshot/4a78e97e-e858-43c3-af18-ba7a30ac6cb5?gamertag=Raptor%2061&scid=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7