Back-Compat Issues?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
Hello, the issue I'm encountering is the recon armor is not showing up for me on my copy of halo 3. I have the regular halo 3 disc that I got for Christmas. I did some looking and was told it was a starter armor after 3/29/12 because of the transition over from bungie to 343i. any help would be greatly appreciated
Halo 3 Recon had to be gifted by Bungie or earned via Vidmasters. After 343 took over they did unlock it for active community member at the time, I can't remember the exact criteria required. If you didn't have it on your account prior to 2014 then you can't get it anymore, 343 no longer have the ability to unlock it for anyone. This includes Vidmaster unlocks as well
I simply put in the halo 3 odst campaign disk and it said that the game wasn't able to be played, to check the list of games
Hey, not too sure if this is the place to post this but are the original Xbox Halo CE and Halo 2 backwards compatible on Xbox one?
Hey, not too sure if this is the place to post this but are the original Xbox Halo CE and Halo 2 backwards compatible on Xbox one?
No, only a very small number of Xbox Original games are backwards compatible right now. Everything from Halo 3 onwards will work though, basically anything thatw as released on the 360
I can't download Halo 4 on disc whenever I put it in to the xbox it takes me to blue ray player
cant install disc 2 of halo 4. i realized when i put disc 1 in, it just downloaded the digital version of the game. I know this because disc 2 has the multiplayer stuff on it. So if anyone cant install disc 2, that is why. So dont worry, once you put disc 1 in, you will actually just download the digital version of halo 4 which has both, but you will still need disc 1 in the xbox one to play.
Halo 4 doesn't how up as anything besides a placeholder logo when installing.

Besides that, everything's good, thanks!
Same here
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8