OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9
Hello, the issue I'm encountering is the recon armor is not showing up for me on my copy of halo 3. I have the regular halo 3 disc that I got for Christmas. I did some looking and was told it was a starter armor after 3/29/12 because of the transition over from bungie to 343i. any help would be greatly appreciated
Halo 3 Recon had to be gifted by Bungie or earned via Vidmasters. After 343 took over they did unlock it for active community member at the time, I can't remember the exact criteria required. If you didn't have it on your account prior to 2014 then you can't get it anymore, 343 no longer have the ability to unlock it for anyone. This includes Vidmaster unlocks as well
I simply put in the halo 3 odst campaign disk and it said that the game wasn't able to be played, to check the list of games
Hey, not too sure if this is the place to post this but are the original Xbox Halo CE and Halo 2 backwards compatible on Xbox one?
Hey, not too sure if this is the place to post this but are the original Xbox Halo CE and Halo 2 backwards compatible on Xbox one?
No, only a very small number of Xbox Original games are backwards compatible right now. Everything from Halo 3 onwards will work though, basically anything thatw as released on the 360
I can't download Halo 4 on disc whenever I put it in to the xbox it takes me to blue ray player
cant install disc 2 of halo 4. i realized when i put disc 1 in, it just downloaded the digital version of the game. I know this because disc 2 has the multiplayer stuff on it. So if anyone cant install disc 2, that is why. So dont worry, once you put disc 1 in, you will actually just download the digital version of halo 4 which has both, but you will still need disc 1 in the xbox one to play.
Veltain wrote:
Halo 4 doesn't how up as anything besides a placeholder logo when installing.

Besides that, everything's good, thanks!
Same here
I’m having the issue with H3 where it’s not letting me play online. It says information could not be retrieved. Why is that?
Halo 3: After the cutscene in The Ark and The Covenant, both screens (split-screen) drag and glitch out intensely and the game goes into an unplayable state. We started from Rally Point Bravo in both and the mission went fine after that but of course we didn't get the achievement. We're going to try again from the start later today on both missions.
Halo 3: After the cutscene in The Ark and The Covenant, both screens (split-screen) drag and glitch out intensely and the game goes into an unplayable state. We started from Rally Point Bravo in both and the mission went fine after that but of course we didn't get the achievement. We're going to try again from the start later today on both missions.
Update: The missions went just fine after a fully replay of each, and both including mission 8 and 9. Might be a disc issue.
Halo 4 not on the MCC always says no one else is on and will not get me in a matchmaking game. Why and how do I fix that?
Why did you bother posting then? Seriously, what is it with your pathetic excuse for a post? Just because there are kids playing Halo 5, who weren't born when Halo CE launched, doesn't make the new games bad.

Halo 4 is my favorite and I have played them all. Halo 5 has awsome multiplayer but a lame story. Halo TMCC is good for campaigns but it does contain a lot of bugs. 343i has made some mistakes but seem to be doing a decent job with games and listening to fans. Why do you think 343i would have bothered making all the Halos backward compatable, if they didn't care? You are just going to complain about 343i no matter what. How is 343i garbage for giving fans what they wanted, backwards compatibility?

I understand that not everybody likes the direction that 343i is taking Halo, but what these people are going to have to accept is: Halo will NEVER return to Halo 3 era multiplayer. If your are just buying each Halo game and getting mad that it isn't the direction you wanted for Halo, then quit buying the new Halo games.
You may think they will never go back, but look at sales figures for H1->H2->H3->H4-H5 and look at the trend. Money will eventually talk and they will go back toward a H3/H2 play style. Visionaries lead, they don't create CoD with shields... Just my 2c...
Nyssian wrote:
Why did you bother posting then? Seriously, what is it with your pathetic excuse for a post? Just because there are kids playing Halo 5, who weren't born when Halo CE launched, doesn't make the new games bad.

Halo 4 is my favorite and I have played them all. Halo 5 has awsome multiplayer but a lame story. Halo TMCC is good for campaigns but it does contain a lot of bugs. 343i has made some mistakes but seem to be doing a decent job with games and listening to fans. Why do you think 343i would have bothered making all the Halos backward compatable, if they didn't care? You are just going to complain about 343i no matter what. How is 343i garbage for giving fans what they wanted, backwards compatibility?

I understand that not everybody likes the direction that 343i is taking Halo, but what these people are going to have to accept is: Halo will NEVER return to Halo 3 era multiplayer. If your are just buying each Halo game and getting mad that it isn't the direction you wanted for Halo, then quit buying the new Halo games.
You may think they will never go back, but look at sales figures for H1->H2->H3->H4-H5 and look at the trend. Money will eventually talk and they will go back toward a H3/H2 play style. Visionaries lead, they don't create CoD with shields... Just my 2c...
Yeah, maybe you’re right. It hasn’t been that long since this post but I have actually started really getting into Halo 2 and 3. Halo 5 can be good but gets stale really fast. My original comment that “Halo will never return to Halo 3 era” might be wrong but the point is that people complain about games while buying them. I think that my post was originally aimed at an angry fan who was insulting me an claiming 343i doesn’t care about their fans. My question is: why buy their games then?
I think 343i is trying to make things better. For now, I'll be playing H4 on 360. Peace out playas.
buen día.
Tengo problemas para instalar el juego Halo 4 en xbox One.
Es la edición del juego del año.
He restaurado los datos de la consola, cambio la región, intento con otro xbox one y obtengo el error que se intenta con otro disco diferente ya que no se puede reproducir.
Espero que me puedas ayudar con este problema que tengo.
good day.

I'm having trouble installing the Halo 4 game on xbox One.

It is the game edition of the year.

I have restored data from the console, change the region, try another xbox one and I get the error that tries with another different disk since it can not be played.

I hope you can help me with this problem that I have.
mhm
I think this was reported awhile ago but the issue still exists for me. Basically my digital copy of Halo 3 (standard version) has all the DLC's installed and I've tried reinstalling them and the game multiple times but no matter what, none of the DLC maps actually show up for me in the Forge and Custom Games menus. I can only get them to work if I install the multiplayer disc from ODST. I noticed this only happens if I sync all my saved games and maps from the 360. My game was pretty much maxed out with screenshots, film clips, maps, and custom games. I'm not sure why that would cause it but that seems to be the only connection.
Question: 1. Which game are you having an issue with?

Answer: I am having trouble with Halo 3: ODST BC. I'm on 360, my friend is on Xbox One.

Question: 2. Did you purchase digitally or install from disc? (and which disc in the case of the Halo 3 MP disc that came with ODST vs. the base Halo 3 disc)

Answer: I bought the game from GameStop, and used the ODST disk.

Question: 3. What exactly is the issue you're encountering? Please be as specific as possible and include any steps you've already taken to try and remedy these issues.

Answer: Me and my friend did a playthrough on Heroic, and every level worked BUT the last two levels, they wouldn't say that we have beaten it, and the achievement didn't pop. I believe the game broke and said an error had occurred, but that's it. The error thing also happened in some levels of Halo Reach and Halo 3, so if you can fix the error for games, that would be nice, but that's besides the point. If anyone can help me and my friend fix this problem, it will be very appreciated.
If you install the halo 3 multiplayer disc that comes with halo 3 odst on the xbox one it wont let me install the actual halo 3 game afterwards.

thank you
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9