Why i cry every time When playing Halo ? Because it is good or it is bad, I have memories or i was champion in it. These all things are among least compared to what Halo is, It is the only game that will hold you in dark times and will love you back, Ohh i miss those community days back in Halo 3. The community is pretty split now but i BELIEVE time will come when the Halo community will shine at its brightest. Halo is not a video game,no no nor it is a space opera it is an emotion that we need. A game which can be our support during crisis, and the soundtrack i never feel so confident when listening to it. Halo is my life i cant live without it!!!
I can almost entirely share these emotions.
But they are mixed with many dissapointments.
We all have a wide range of emotions with Halo. We all have our own unique memories and experiences that make Halo special with all of us. I think I speak on behalf of the entire Halo Community when I say, we know what you're feeling
Halo has been a big part of my childhood, and my current life. Although many of the greatest memories and times were back in the Halo 2/Halo 3 days, I still enjoy MCC so much. Everything about the games between the soundtrack, community, and story is fantastic. Hits it right in the feels.
We all have a wide range of emotions with Halo. We all have our own unique memories and experiences that make Halo special with all of us. I think I speak on behalf of the entire Halo Community when I say, we know what you're feeling
I wouldn't go that far. I loved playing Halo, but at the end of the day it is just a video game and I move on to something else. No piece of media should make anyone that obsessive.
I wouldn't go that far. I loved playing Halo, but at the end of the day it is just a video game and I move on to something else. No piece of media should make anyone that obsessive.
I guess that's where some people draw the line then. Halo is something I've very passionate about but I guess some people would call it an obsession. My Halo Collection shows that
I guess that's where some people draw the line then. Halo is something I've very passionate about but I guess some people would call it an obsession. My Halo Collection shows that
That's very Beautiful. Even if it is obssesion i would be lucky to have obsession about halo
That's very Beautiful. Even if it is obssesion i would be lucky to have obsession about halo
LOL! Thank you