Best to Worst Halo Games scored

OP oDjento

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. ...
  6. 16
I actually remember posting my favorites before a while back, but now I changed the order. Here's my updated list.

Campaigns
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST
Halo Reach
Halo CE
Halo 4
Halo 5

Multiplayer
Halo Reach
Halo 3
Halo 2
Halo 4
Halo 5

Keep in mind, I like these games in their own ways, and I don't really hate any of them. I've had fun with all of them. It's honestly really hard to choose because I really enjoy Halo's 1-4, but Halo 5 is bottom.

The reason for this is because the overall fun I had was lower than the previous games. Split-screen co-op and multiplayer was the main reason I had fun with the games. Halo 5 removed that, which made me have less fun.

For the story, I thought it was pretty boring compared to the other games for many reasons.

As for the multiplayer, I didn't like how I had to wait months and months for a game mode that was in the previous games. I remember really wanting to play Infection and I had to wait about 8 months or so to play it. I also remember stuff that wasn't there at launch like Forge and simple things like the Gravity Hammer. Another thing I disliked was the repetitive use of the req system, as it was the only way to get stuff for customization. I remember all I wanted was the original Mark IV armor and helmet. My first armor piece I got was Mark IV. After I reached lv. 102, then I got the Mark IV helmet.

Although I disliked a lot of things in Halo 5, I did enjoy the gameplay. I like the gameplay mechanics like thrusters, clamber, and slide. I thought the ground pound was awesome when I first saw it. I like all the weapons and vehicles. I like how amazing Forge is in this game.

However... I still had more fun with the games before it.

As for Halo Infinite, I'm just really glad split-screen is going to be there. I hope the story is going to be better than Halo 5's, I hope the gameplay is going to be fun. I hope the req system at least isn't as involved, and I hope for things like a great amount of content at launch, playable Elites, and duel-wielding.

Wow... this was a long post. Didn't expect to talk about Halo 5 so much, but for others who had the most fun with Halo 5 and think it's their favorite, THAT'S COMPLETELY OK. :)
Woo hoo i love ranking the Halo's!

1st - Halo: CE
2nd - Halo 2A
3rd - Halo 2
4th - Halo: 5
5th - Halo: 4
6th - Halo Reach
7th - Halo 3

I go back and forth between putting Halo 4 or Halo 5 higher. Halo 4 should be higher but random ordnance and abilities kills me. Halo 5 plays really well, so I put 5 over 4 this time. Take out the nonsense in Halo 4 and I'd put it higher than 5. Can't stand Halo 3 - feel like it is hot garbage. Reach isn't much better. CE is still and always will be king imo. I'd be shocked if Halo Infinite topped it. I've been waiting for something to beat CE for a long time and it has yet to happen.
1 Halo CE
2 Halo 3
3 Halo 2
4 Halo Reach
5 Halo 5
6 Halo 4
  1. Halo 3
  2. Halo 2
  3. Halo Reach
  4. Halo CE
  5. Halo 4
  6. Halo 5
Probably will get killed for this list but mine is:
1:Halo 2
2.Halo Reach
3.Halo 4
4.Halo CE
5.Halo 3
6.Halo 5: Guardians
I don't count Halo 3:ODST or Halo Wars 1 and 2 because i haven't played them yet
1: Halo 2
2: Halo CE
3: Halo 3
4: Halo Reach
5: Halo 3: ODST
6: Halo Wars 2
7: Halo Wars
8: Halo 4
9: Halo 5
And the mobile games...
1. Halo 3: I'm biased since this is the first FPS game I've ever played. Hands down still my favorite today.
2. Halo 3 ODST: The feeling of being just a normal soldier is great, and the open world streets of New Mombasa, despite the lack of sprinting, is really atmospheric. Really nice story
3. Halo 2: Amazing game, but playing on legendary is literally impossible
4. Halo CE: Fantastic storyline, but levels are almost maze like at times
5. Halo Wars 2: Love it, just wish I had a little more control over my units. I understand its a console game and it sure made the best out of the platform
6. Halo Wars: Same as above, just lower because of the graphics I guess. Still phenomenal
7. Halo Reach: Flying the Sabre was cool... Noble team was cool... No BR was not cool... armor abilities were not cool... Interesting story, bad multiplayer
8. Halo 5: Warzone is cool, really messed up the story and lore
9. Halo 4: Nothing good to say about this except SWAT with battle rifle was fun???
1)Halo 3
2)Halo CE
3)Halo 2
4)Halo Reach
5)Halo 5
6)Halo war
7)Halo Wars 2
8)Halo 3 ODST
9)Halo 4
10/11)The 2 mobile games
Worst to Best:

Reach
ODST
CE
Here is my list! (Gonna stick with the FPS Halo games)
1. Halo 3/ODST
2. Halo 5
3. Halo: Reach
4. Halo 2
5. Halo CE
6. Halo 4

Keep in mind I love every Halo game in general. But all nostalgia aside, I started off playing Halo 3. Before I was even in to gaming, my buddies introduced me to Halo 3. I absolutely was intrigued by this game and was addicted to it right off the bat. It was the sole reason I even got an Xbox 360. Some of the best times of my life during the period of time. Now for my least favorite, Halo 4, the game was honestly a matter of playability. It played terrible on the 360! It plays much better on the Xbox One. When it first came out, I found the game to be incredibly sluggish, clunky feeling and would get constant frame rate drops. Yes I guess I’m one of the few that love Halo 5. The game to me plays flawlessly and smooth after the patch. Firefight is awesome. I loved Reach and the customizations, and the campaign was epic. Halo 2 campaign is awesome as well, but I can’t stand the classic multiplayer. Anniversary is pretty good. CE is basically all about the campaign for me, I don’t care much for the multiplayer. But like I said I love alll of them!
So it's FPS vs TDS/RTS
I haven't play them all, but for the ones I have played:

1. Halo: Reach
2. Halo 3
3. Halo: Combat Evolved (it was the Anniversary edition though, so I dunno if that makes a difference)
4. Halo Wars
5. Halo 4

I only own Reach, 3, and Wars though. Trying to get my hands on CE, Halo 2, and ODST though. Preferably Anniversary for the first two, if only for the improved graphics. I have no intentions of getting 4 as I found it disappointing and haven't heard good things about Halo 5. I've heard Halo Wars 2 is good, but I'm a bit skeptical.
1. Halo: CE
2. Halo 2 (matchmaking only)
3. Halo 5 (matchmaking only)
4. Halo Reach (matchmaking only)
5. Halo 4
6. Halo: ODST

99. Halo 3
1. Halo 2
2. Halo 3
3. CE
4. ODST
5. Reach

I purchased Halo 4 but didn't play more than a few hrs of it. Haven't purchased a Halo game since.
  1. Halo 3
  2. Halo 2
  3. Halo CE
  4. Halo ODST
  5. Halo Reach
  6. Halo 4
  7. Halo 5
The difference between my preferences was so negligible that it took me a while to actually rank them lol
1- Halo CE
2- Halo 2
3- Halo reach
4- Halo 3
5- Halo 5
6- Halo wars
7- Halo 4
8- Halo wars 2
9- Halo ODST
1. Halo Reach
2. Halo 3 ODST
3. Halo 3
4. Halo 4
5. Halo 2
6. Halo CE
7. Halo Wars
8. Halo 5
9. Spartan Assault
I put Halo Reach as my favorite because it was the first Halo game I played and I really liked the campaign.
Campaign:
Halo 3 ODST
Halo 2
Halo reach
Halo 3
Halo CE
Halo wars
Halo 5
Halo wars 2
Halo spartan assault
Halo 4

Multiplayer:
Halo reach (firefight)
Halo 3 and odst firefight
Halo 5
Halo 4
Halo 2
Halo ce

Halo 3 ODST was my first xbox game i had and the first one to introduce me to the halo universe. I still remember play ing hours just for the fun of walking trough the rainy night and exploring the New Mombasa city
1. Halo 2 (and 2a).
2. Halo CE.
3. Halo 5 Guardians.
4. Halo 3 ODST.
5. Halo Wars 2.
6. Halo 3.
7. Halo 4.
8. Halo Spartan assault
9. Halo Reach
10. Halo Wars
11. Halo Spartan strike
  1. Halo 3 - Best online
  2. Halo 2 - Best campaign & maps but hated the exploits/modders
  3. Halo Reach - Best armour
  4. Halo 1 Best FPS game for its time
  5. Halo 5 - Best Forge and clean connction but hated the maps and art style and the story was misleading
  6. Halo 4
  7. Halo 3 ODST
  8. Halo Wars
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. ...
  6. 16