8. ...
  9. 7
1. Halo 3/ODST
2. Halo 2
3. Halo CE
4. Halo Wars
5. Halo: Reach
6. Halo 4

Haven't touched a new Halo game ever since Halo 4 so I can't comment on Halo 5, Halo Wars 2, etc. Not sure what Spartan Assault or Spartan Strike are even supposed to be for that matter.
1. Halo 3
2. Halo 2
3. Halo Reach
4. Halo CE

Halo 4 was a complete disappointment in my opinion. I never purchased Halo 5 because I don't like the way the series has changed! Halo 3 is my all-time favorite Xbox game!
1. Halo CE
2. Halo 3
3. Halo 3: ODST
4. Halo 2
5. Halo 5 (I like the multiplayer even tho it's a bit sweaty)
6. Halo: Reach
7. Halo 4
8. Halo Wars
I haven't played Halo wars 2 or the "Spartan" games.

Don't get me wrong I like all of the games on that list and if (I can't put enough stress on that word) I had to pick an order, there it is.
  1. Halo Reach
  2. Halo 3
  3. Halo CE
  4. Halo 2
  5. Halo 3 ODST
  6. Halo Wars 2
  7. Halo 5: Guardians
  8. Halo Wars
  9. Halo: Spartan Assualt
  10. Halo Spartan Strike
  11. Halo 4
Those are my best to worst
1. Halo Wars
2. Everything else
  1. Halo Reach
  2. Halo 3
  3. Halo CE
  4. Halo 2
  5. Halo 3 ODST
  6. Halo Wars 2
  8. Halo Wars
  9. Halo 4
  10. Halo: Spartan Assualt
  11. Halo Spartan Strike
  12. Halo 4
Why you have Halo 4 in there twice??
1: Halo reach. I really enjoyed both the campaign and multiplayer
2: Halo 3. It's only below reach because of the Cortana level
3:Halo 3 odst. I really liked It for giving us several different perspectives from someone other than a Spartan
4:Halo 2. I quite enjoyed it
5: Halo 5. The story was rubbish but I thought the campaign was quite fun. The multiplayer was some of the best in the series by my opinion
6:Halo 4. I still really enjoyed the campaign, but the multiplayer left a lot to be desired.
7:Halo CE. I don't hate it, but the level design can be confusing at times. I still like it though
daem231 wrote:
  1. Halo Reach
  2. Halo 3
  3. Halo CE
  4. Halo 2
  5. Halo 3 ODST
  6. Halo Wars 2
  8. Halo Wars
  9. Halo 4
  10. Halo: Spartan Assualt
  11. Halo Spartan Strike
  12. Halo 4
Why you have Halo 4 in there twice??
My bad, I didn't see that.
Rating just multiplayer:
H2
H5
Reach
H3
H4
CE
It's so hard to rank the first 5 on this list because they're so ingrained in my child/teenagehood, but this is the best I can probably offer!

1 Halo 3
2 Halo: CE
3 Halo Reach
4 Halo 2
5 Halo ODST
6 Halo 4
7 Halo 5

Not counting any non-FPS Halo game. Whilst HW1 was good and I enjoyed it I'm not including it, I haven't played 2, nor care for the "Spartan ______" mini games.
1.) Halo 2
2.) Halo: Reach
3.) Halo: Combat Evolved
4.) Halo 3
5.) Halo 3: ODST
6.) Halo 4
7.) Halo 5

Not including the Halo Wars series or the Spartan mobile games. Reach was the first Halo game I bought, and although it has mixed reviews throughout the Halo community, it's still a favorite of mine. I like ODST's survival-based Firefight much more than Reach's, I feel bad having it next to Halo 4.
  1. Halo 2- Best in everything
  2. Halo CE- Great campaign, but multiplayer feels tacked on after the fact
  3. Halo 4- BTB pushes this just above the others and really like a lot of the armor designs
  4. Halo 3/Halo 3 ODST- Both very solid games, but could never get over almost every weapon being projectile rather than hitscan
  5. Halo 5- Really like the gameplay and, again, some armor designs, but otherwise bleh. Just bleh
  6. Halo Reach- Dull color palette, boring main characters and story, and for some reason, the multiplayer pisses me off. Don't know why
My list out of the ones I played so far
this is for multiplayer
1, halo 2 vista
why did Microsoft end support for this, bring back halo 2 vista
2, halo 5 (outside warzone)
3, Halo wars
would be higher if more people played, message me if you want to play
4, halo reach
the game was alright, but what I don't like is the class based system, if you want a class based fps, play team fortess 2, it is a far better game than halo reach will ever be, and it is free to play.
5, halo spartan assault

1000, halo 5 warzone
i hate warzone so much because of how pay to win it is, in arena and custom, there is no pay to win, but in warzone, there is pay to win, weapons like the answer and the hydra are overpowered, there is no balance in warzone.
My list out of the ones I played so far
this is for multiplayer
1, halo 2 vista
why did Microsoft end support for this, bring back halo 2 vista
2, halo 5 (outside warzone)
3, Halo wars
would be higher if more people played, message me if you want to play
4, halo reach
the game was alright, but what I don't like is the class based system, if you want a class based fps, play team fortess 2, it is a far better game than halo reach will ever be, and it is free to play.
5, halo spartan assault

1000, halo 5 warzone
i hate warzone so much because of how pay to win it is, in arena and custom, there is no pay to win, but in warzone, there is pay to win, weapons like the answer and the hydra are overpowered, there is no balance in warzone.
What about Halo 3 and Halo 4? And Reach isn't really class based, as most matches all classes have the same guns and all of them have the same properties for movement speed, jump height etc, it is just a choice of choosing your armour ability. Sure it looks like a class based thing (and in custom games you can make it more so by changing weapons and player properties) but it is not like Team Fortress 2 as in its class based features, as that game has different properties to the characters as in movement speed, jump height, player health etc and different weapons for each character, along with the ability to change the weapons your character has in each class. Halo 4 is a game that moved more towards it with proper customizable loadouts but still not a class based shooter. Another class based shooter like Team Fortress 2 would be something like Overwatch.
1. Halo 3 (best overall MP experience to date)
2. Halo Wars
3. Halo CE
4. Halo 4
5. Halo Reach
6. Halo Wars 2
7. Halo 2
8. Halo 3 ODST
9. Halo 5

Halo 3 for me was by far the best as it had my favorite XP and ranking system, the bungie (favorites) community, best gameplay IMO, and endless fun with friends in custom games. The rest of the games are pretty close together except for Halo 5 which, while still a good game, just doesn't really feel like Halo
Halo 3/ODST
Halo Reach
Halo 5
Halo 2
Halo CE
Halo 4
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo CE
Halo 3 ODST
Halo Reach
Halo Wars
Halo 4
Halo Wars 2
Halo 5

I'm not counting Spartan strike/assault because I haven't played them and they seem more like apps than console games.
Fps games only
1. Halo 3
2. Halo reach
3. Halo CE
4. Halo 2
5. Halo 5
6. Halo 4
7. Halo odst

Halo 3 is the Best all around imo with campaign,multiplayer,forge
Multiplayer:
Halo 5
Halo: Reach