2) Halo 2
3) Halo 4
4) Halo CE
5) Halo 3: ODST
6) Halo 5
7) Halo: Reach

Multiplayer
1) Halo 3
2) A tie with Halo 2 and CE. Some days I like CE more and others I like 2 more.
3) Halo 5
4) Halo 4
5) Halo: Reach
Reach the Worst? How come? It's my favourite but I know folk have their reasons to dislike it! As it took me a few months to fully get into it but personally I loved the campaign from day one (it does have it's problems admittedly)
oDjento wrote:
Campaign
1) Halo 3
2) Halo 2
3) Halo 4
4) Halo CE
5) Halo 3: ODST
6) Halo 5
7) Halo: Reach

Multiplayer
1) Halo 3
2) A tie with Halo 2 and CE. Some days I like CE more and others I like 2 more.
3) Halo 5
4) Halo 4
5) Halo: Reach
Reach the Worst? How come? It's my favourite but I know folk have their reasons to dislike it! As it took me a few months to fully get into it but personally I loved the campaign from day one (it does have it's problems admittedly)
Oh for several reasons - its unbalanced, clunky, inconsistently paced multiplayer, large hit boxes, bland map design with several ripped straight out of the campaign, a campaign that had a lack of strong character development throughout and lazy screenwriting, not to mention it tore apart the book the game was kinda based on by adding Spartans that weren't created until much later, motion blur, bloom, an overabundance of grey colors, random spread that removed any sort of skill curve, absolutely no emotional connection to any of the characters. Pretty much that. What I did like was the Forge Mode, Custom Games, Theater, musical score, art style with colors aside from grey, menu UI and player customization.
-halo ce
-halo 3
-halo 2
-halo wars
-halo reach
-halo 4
-halo halo wars 2
-halo5

Halo 3 has odst as well
1) Halo 3
2) Halo 2
3) Halo Reach
4) Halo: Combat Evolved
5) Halo 5: Guardians
6) Halo Wars
7) Halo Wars 2
8) Halo 3: ODST
9) Halo 4
10) The Mobile Games
1st - Halo: Reach
2nd - Halo 2
3rd - Halo 4
4th - Halo 3: ODST
5th - Halo: CE
6th - Halo 3
7th - Halo 5 (BEST ONLINE MULTIPLAYER)
8th - Halo Wars
9th - Halo Spartan Strike
10th - Halo Spartan Assault
1. H3
2. H4
3. Reach
4. ODST
5. H5
6. H1
7. H2
8. H2A
Imao
Shooters:
1) Halo 3 (including ODST)
2) Halo 2
3) Halo CE
4) Halo 4
5) Halo Reach
6) Halo 5
7) Halo recruit *lol*
Others:
1) Halo Wars DE
2) Halo Wars 2
3) Halo Spartan Assault
4) Halo Spartan Strike
1 halo 5 (multiplayer)
2 halo reach
3 halo 4
4 halo 2
5 halo ce
6 halo 3
7 spartan assault
8 spartan strike
9 halo wars
10 halo 5 (campaign)
Campaign (Story)

1) Halo 2 (9/10)
The juggernaut itself has to be number 1. What can I say about Halo 2, it's just the best hands down.

2) Halo Reach (9/10)
Halo 2 is better just by a hair because...... Come on guys it's halo 2! But halo 2 aside Halo reach is the most solid halo campaign with by far the least problems. And since I'm not a lore nazi I find the story really really good.

3) Halo 4 (8.5/10)
Great great great and underrated story. While for the most part the story is fantastic there are some things holding it down, mostly the didact being not bad but underused.

4) Halo Combat Evolved (8.5/10)
Only reason it's behind halo 4 is because the story is simple, now simple is not bad. But halo 4 took more chances than halo ce, while combat evolved played it safe. But besides that halo ce is a classic and there isn't much bad with it.

5) Halo 3 (5/10)
Yeah Halo 3 isn't very good. I wouldn't say bad because the tone of halo 3 is absolutely perfect, but if you look past that then halo 3 has a lot of plot holes and moments that don't make sense. But if you like it then it's okay because I can still see the appeal.

6) Halo 3 ODST (5/10)
This game just doesn't interest me in the slightest, I've played it multiple times and every time I get really bored.

7) Halo 5 (1/10)
Oh lord oh lord how was this travesty summoned upon our world, halo 6 is going to have to be pretty awesome to recover from this.

Campaign (Gameplay)

1) Halo Combat Evolved (10/10)
The gameplay for this is perfect even on legendary, besides a few duplicate rooms.

2) Halo Reach (9/10)
This game very unique. What makes it so amazing is all of the unique locations and gameplay mechanics.

3) Halo 2 (8.5/10)
The gameplay is fun and interesting......... When you're not on legendary. I especially love playing as the arbiter.

4) Halo 3 (7.5/10)
The gameplay is average really, it feels pretty linear yet open I can't really explain it.

5) Halo 5 (6/10)
While the story is absolutely awful the gameplay is actually pretty decent, unlike the multiplayer the spartan abilities actually make sense here. The only thing dragging it down is a few linear missions and, you guessed it, squad mechanics.

6) Halo 3 ODST (4/10)
Hey remember back in the 80's and 90's when there were those games where you kept going down different paths and then eventually you were lost and had no idea where the -Yoink- you're supposed to go? Well here's that but in 2009!

7) Halo 4 (2/10)
The story is wonderful but it's an absolute chore to go through. Halo 4's gameplay is linear, repetitive, annoying, boring, and most of they are pretty damn long. There are only 2 missions I really like and that's forerunner and composer. This game is not fun in the slightest, at least in ODST it was a challenge to figure out where you had to go, and I do sometimes like me a good challenge.

Multiplayer

1) Halo Reach (10/10)
This was my first halo game and ever since I got reach my life has been changed forever. The reason why I think reach is the best is because it has the charm of halo 3 but it has so much more variety and will give you hours and hours of fun. While understand the game is a mixed bag mostly because of the armor abilities, they don't really change the game too much in my opinion...... except jetpack, -Yoink- jetpack!

2) Halo 3 (9/10)
I think we all know that halo 3 is amazing, therefore I don't think I have to explain myself.

3) Halo 4 (8.5/10)
Yes, I like halo 4! Why you may ask, because halo 4 is fun damnit. Some say it copies cod, while it does have some similarities look at it this way: At least it copied cod when cod was still good (Unlike another game that is coming up). Plus I see loadouts as you the player choosing whatever way you want to play and I like that aspect.

4) Halo 2 (8/10)
The game is great.... BUT HOW THE HELL DO I DO THE BUTTON COMBOS!!!!

5) Halo Combat Evolved (7/10)
When it works well halo combat evolved has the best multiplayer, but the other 80% of the time some jackass is spawn killing you repeatedly. Because of this Prisoner to this day will forever be the #1 worst halo mutiplayer map of all time!!!

6) Halo 5 (3/10)
I don't like halo 5, there I said it. I don't know why people love it so much, well newcomers I can see why. But why the -Yoink- do so many bungie fans like it!!! You people were the ones that say that halo needs to go back to it's old roots! But now just because it has a ranked playlist it's automatically good!!! No, in fact the ranked playlists are the worst gamemodes in halo 5 (except swat and breakout). The spartan abilities are by far the absolute worst thing about halo 5, if they took out the spartan abilities then the game would be passable. In halo reach and halo 4 yes there were armor abilities, but they were there if you feel like changing up the gameplay a bit. But in halo 5 you don't get that, spartan abilities are a primary part of the gameplay and if you don't use them then you won't be able to keep up. You know how I said at least halo 4 copied cod when cod was still good, well 80% of halo 5's spartan abilities are in either cod or destiny. And it copies the bad cod games, the smart scope is the most obvious one that tells me "Yeah we're copying cod". And that's only the tip of the iceberg in explaining why halo 5's multiplayer is so bad.
1. Halo 3
2. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
3. Halo 2
4. Halo 4
5. Halo 1
1. Halo Wars 2
2. Halo 3
3. Halo Wars
4. Halo 3 ODST
5. Halo 2
6. Halo Reach
7. Halo CE
8.Halo 4
9.Halo 5
10. Gordon Ramsay
How dare you put the best halo game at number 10!
(1) Halo 3
(2) Halo 2
(3) Halo reach
(4) Halo ODST
(5) Halo 4
(6) Halo CE
(7) Halo 5
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
John9895 wrote:
  1. Halo 3
  2. Halo 2
  3. Halo Reach
  4. Halo CE
  5. Halo Wars 2
  6. Halo 3 ODST
  7. Halo 4
  8. Halo Wars
  9. Halo 5
I think I should clarify that there is a significant gap between Halo Wars and Halo 5, IMO.
VERY significant
1. Reach
2. Halo 3
3. Halo 2
4. Halo 1
5. Halo 4
6. The Advanced Warfare version of Halo: Halo 5
It's hard to compare games from different genres, so I'll just stick to the FPS titles:

1. Halo 5: Guardians: This must have caught someone's attention, so let me explain. Sometimes the servers don't work very well. Sometimes I'll disconnect from a game when my Xbox loses internet for 0.00001 seconds. Splitscreen doesn't exist. Playable Elite's don't exist. Friendly Spartans in the game are idiots. The characters have no personality. Etc., etc., etc.,... but the game is still my favorite. This is because what the game lacks is made up for by what it has. Having played every Halo game, I can honestly say that Halo 5 has the smoothest gameplay in the franchise. The sandbox is by far the most impressive, the weapons are balanced, there are several gamemodes, you can browse custom games, the maps (albeit unmemorable) work excellently for the game, and Super Fiesta and WZFF never get old. Also, more than the other Halo titles, I feel like a BA supersoldier when I play Halo 5. Most importantly, Halo 5's campaign simply appealed to me. I thoroughly enjoyed the plot, the gameplay, the dialogue, the ending, the map design, and pretty much everything. However, I don't dispute any of the "facts" which make Halo 5's story bad. In other words, you can call me crazy, and I'll agree.
2. Halo 2: I felt the need to explain myself for ranking Halo 5 on top. I won't try to justify the rest of my rankings unless somewhat directly asks me for one.
3. Halo 4
4. Halo 3
5. Halo: Combat Evolved
6. Halo: Reach
7. Halo 3: ODST
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7