Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Best to Worst Halo Games scored

OP oDjento

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9
Might get a little hate for this butbut
  1. Halo 3
  2. Halo CE
  3. Halo 2
  4. Halo 3 ODST
  5. Halo 5
  6. Halo Reach
  7. Halo 4
A17Athan wrote:
A17Athan wrote:
I wish more people actually liked CE more, but I think all the OGs probably left by now. However I’m happy to see so many ODST lovers. Feet First into Hell!
I'm still around ;) I've been playing since CE's release
wow I thought I was the last one left
There's not many CE vets floating around the forums but there are a few. I've got a number of old school CE players on XBL too. Ill frequently run customs or play CE on MCC with em
Thats pretty cool, if you want you can add me to that repoitare
A17Athan wrote:
A17Athan wrote:
A17Athan wrote:
I wish more people actually liked CE more, but I think all the OGs probably left by now. However I’m happy to see so many ODST lovers. Feet First into Hell!
I'm still around ;) I've been playing since CE's release
wow I thought I was the last one left
There's not many CE vets floating around the forums but there are a few. I've got a number of old school CE players on XBL too. Ill frequently run customs or play CE on MCC with em
Thats pretty cool, if you want you can add me to that repoitare
Sure! Add me on XBL and Ill introduce you to some of the others sometime
I'll rank the main titles:
1) Halo 2
2) Halo 3
3) Halo 5
4) Halo: Reach
5) Halo 3: ODST
6) Halo 4
Reach
3
2
1
5
ODST
halo wars 2
HW1
Strike
Assault
4
1. Halo 3/ODST
2. Halo: Reach
3. Halo 4
4. Halo 2
5. Halo CE
6. Halo 5
1. Halo 3
2. Halo: Reach
3. Halo ODST
4. All others tied for last place
HC SOlO wrote:
1. Halo 3
2. Halo: Reach
3. Halo ODST
4. All others tied for last place
Why all others tie for last place? Not see anything better in Halo CE or 2 compared to 4 or 5 or vice versa?
oDjento wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
1. Halo 3
2. Halo: Reach
3. Halo ODST
4. All others tied for last place
Why all others tie for last place? Not see anything better in Halo CE or 2 compared to 4 or 5 or vice versa?
I dislike the others equally.
1) Halo Reach
2) Halo 3
3) Halo Wars
4) Halo
5) Halo 3 ODST
6) Halo 2
7) Halo 5
havent player the second Halo Wars loved everyone of these games though hard to rank them
HC SOlO wrote:
oDjento wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
1. Halo 3
2. Halo: Reach
3. Halo ODST
4. All others tied for last place
Why all others tie for last place? Not see anything better in Halo CE or 2 compared to 4 or 5 or vice versa?
I dislike the others equally.
What aspects about them? Not trying to say you're wrong just wanna know your reasons as to why :)
1) Halo Reach
2) Halo 3
3) Halo Wars
4) Halo
5) Halo 3 ODST
6) Halo 2
7) Halo 5
havent player the second Halo Wars loved everyone of these games though hard to rank them
Halo 4?
oDjento wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
oDjento wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
1. Halo 3
2. Halo: Reach
3. Halo ODST
4. All others tied for last place
Why all others tie for last place? Not see anything better in Halo CE or 2 compared to 4 or 5 or vice versa?
I dislike the others equally.
What aspects about them? Not trying to say you're wrong just wanna know your reasons as to why :)
They aren't Halo 3/reach/odst
I dislike all aspects of the other games...just my opinion
1. Halo 3
2. Halo 1
3. Halo 2
4. Halo Wars 2
5. Halo Wars 1
6. Halo 4
7. Halo 5
8. Halo Spartan Strike
9. Halo Spartan Assault
10. Halo: Reach

If you want to know why Reach is so low, you probably weren't on the original forums when the game came out. This game is what started that huge split in the Halo Community at least after awhile I had fun with Halo 4 and 5. Reach, those days were just over just memories of people constantly leaving and quitting and friends giving up on the franchise.
I won't be rating Halo CE or spinoff games because CE came before online play, and spinoff games aren't main-series. I will rate them based on the following criteria:
  • 2 points: Quality campaign with a good story
  • 2 points: Meaningful progression and unlock system
  • 2 points: Gameplay accessibility, is it fun for casual play?
  • 2 points: Multiplayer competitiveness, does skill play a significant role in who wins?
  • 2 points: Multiplayer map design and gameplay flow, do the spawns feel good, does the map flow make sense?
For a total of 10/10 points possible.

Halo 2:
  • Spoiler:
    Show
Halo 3:
  • Spoiler:
    Show
Halo Reach:
  • Spoiler:
    Show
Halo 4:
  • Spoiler:
    Show
Halo 5 Guardians:
  • Spoiler:
    Show
Phew! That was fun to do.
1-Reach
2-halo 3
3-halo 2
4-halo Wars 2
5-halo 5
6-halo 4
Haven’t played all games
Great ranking Gubzs
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9