2. Halo CE
  3. Halo 2
  4. Halo 3 ODST
  5. Halo 5
  6. Halo Reach
  7. Halo 4
A17Athan wrote:
A17Athan wrote:
I wish more people actually liked CE more, but I think all the OGs probably left by now. However I’m happy to see so many ODST lovers. Feet First into Hell!
I'm still around ;) I've been playing since CE's release
wow I thought I was the last one left
There's not many CE vets floating around the forums but there are a few. I've got a number of old school CE players on XBL too. Ill frequently run customs or play CE on MCC with em
Thats pretty cool, if you want you can add me to that repoitare
A17Athan wrote:
A17Athan wrote:
A17Athan wrote:
I wish more people actually liked CE more, but I think all the OGs probably left by now. However I’m happy to see so many ODST lovers. Feet First into Hell!
I'm still around ;) I've been playing since CE's release
wow I thought I was the last one left
There's not many CE vets floating around the forums but there are a few. I've got a number of old school CE players on XBL too. Ill frequently run customs or play CE on MCC with em
Thats pretty cool, if you want you can add me to that repoitare
Sure! Add me on XBL and Ill introduce you to some of the others sometime
I'll rank the main titles:
1) Halo 2
2) Halo 3
3) Halo 5
4) Halo: Reach
5) Halo 3: ODST
6) Halo 4
Reach
ODST
halo wars 2
HW1
Strike
Assault
1. Halo 3/ODST
2. Halo: Reach
3. Halo 4
4. Halo 2
5. Halo CE
6. Halo 5
1. Halo 3
3. Halo ODST
4. All others tied for last place
HC SOlO wrote:
1. Halo 3
3. Halo ODST
Why all others tie for last place? Not see anything better in Halo CE or 2 compared to 4 or 5 or vice versa?
oDjento wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
1. Halo 3
3. Halo ODST
Why all others tie for last place? Not see anything better in Halo CE or 2 compared to 4 or 5 or vice versa?
I dislike the others equally.
1) Halo Reach
2) Halo 3
3) Halo Wars
4) Halo
5) Halo 3 ODST
6) Halo 2
7) Halo 5
havent player the second Halo Wars loved everyone of these games though hard to rank them
HC SOlO wrote:
oDjento wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
1. Halo 3
3. Halo ODST
What aspects about them? Not trying to say you're wrong just wanna know your reasons as to why :)
1) Halo Reach
2) Halo 3
3) Halo Wars
4) Halo
5) Halo 3 ODST
6) Halo 2
7) Halo 5
havent player the second Halo Wars loved everyone of these games though hard to rank them
Halo 4?
oDjento wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
oDjento wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
1. Halo 3
3. Halo ODST
What aspects about them? Not trying to say you're wrong just wanna know your reasons as to why :)
They aren't Halo 3/reach/odst
I dislike all aspects of the other games...just my opinion
1. Halo 3
2. Halo 1
3. Halo 2
4. Halo Wars 2
5. Halo Wars 1
6. Halo 4
7. Halo 5
8. Halo Spartan Strike
9. Halo Spartan Assault
10. Halo: Reach

If you want to know why Reach is so low, you probably weren't on the original forums when the game came out. This game is what started that huge split in the Halo Community at least after awhile I had fun with Halo 4 and 5. Reach, those days were just over just memories of people constantly leaving and quitting and friends giving up on the franchise.
I won't be rating Halo CE or spinoff games because CE came before online play, and spinoff games aren't main-series. I will rate them based on the following criteria:
  • 2 points: Quality campaign with a good story
  • 2 points: Meaningful progression and unlock system
  • 2 points: Gameplay accessibility, is it fun for casual play?
  • 2 points: Multiplayer competitiveness, does skill play a significant role in who wins?
  • 2 points: Multiplayer map design and gameplay flow, do the spawns feel good, does the map flow make sense?
For a total of 10/10 points possible.

Halo 2:
  • Spoiler:
    Show
Halo 3:
  • Spoiler:
    Show
Halo Reach:
  • Spoiler:
    Show
Halo 4:
  • Spoiler:
    Show
Halo 5 Guardians:
  • Spoiler:
    Show
Phew! That was fun to do.
1-Reach
2-halo 3
3-halo 2
4-halo Wars 2
5-halo 5
6-halo 4
Haven’t played all games
Great ranking Gubzs
This is the REAL worst 2 best Halo list! These r just 4 the "real" Halo FPS games.
First, from worst 2 best, the #7 spot. The ABSOLUTE worst Halo is?

#7.) "Halo 3: ODST"_(The game itself isn't 2bad & i havn't played it n a looong time, but from wut i remember it wuz 2 repetitive & went 2 far off the Halo gameplay rails repeating the same thing over & over. Having 1 big area u just kill everything & move on 2 the next "arena" & do it over again. It wuz a good idea 2 make a Halo game from the point of view of the ODST's. That wuz it tho. It felt like more of an expansion than a stand alone game of its own, which it basically wuz.)

#6.) "Halo 4"_( 2 actually have maybe the BEST Master Chief story. It sure had maybe 1 of the more confusing plot stories, other than Chiefs. It actually has a pretty interesting plot. Especially w/ seeing Chiefs humanity & emotions 4 the 1st time. Right up 2 when u discover a living evil Forerunner. Then when u think it's getting good another Forerunner show up. Are they alive, dead, AI? The rest of it is nothing but questions. The villain being also a weak villain. He gets taken out 2 easy, plus alot more! There r good things but the bad really outways them & need 2 get bak 2 this list.)

#5.) "Halo 5: Guardians"_(I really have only just started this 1. I know it's been out 4 a couple of years now, but i only just recently got my XBOX ONE. Only b/c i've always been a SONY guy & i had enuff GameStop points saved w/ the now cheaper XBOX ONE S +$50.00 off sale. Neway... bak 2 the game. So far w/ wut i've played the reason it's so far down on the list is they really sped everything up & changed the controls 2 a more conventional FPS scheme, alah Call of Duty. There IS sum cool things i'd like 2 mention but i shud get on w/ the list. Still it IS an overall good game.)

#4.) "Halo 3"_(This sequel wuz REALLY overhyped. Not that it duzn't deserve praise. It wuz just everwhere! It IS 1 of the best. Just not THE best on this list. Campaign felt a lil lacking. Not much else u can criticize bowt this 1 even tho there is sum small things. So movin on 2 the "Top 3".

#3.) "Halo: Combat Evolved"_(The original that started it all. The only real negative things w/ this 1 being is really just the aging that sumtimes happen w/ older gamez. Still holds up tho as a GREAT game.)

#2.) "Halo: Reach"_(Arguably probably the best Halo w/ almost every fan. It is the pinnacle of wut a Halo game shud be. I honestly have NUTHIN negative 2 say bowt it. U get 2 customize ur Spartan 4 the campaign, which is usually only saved 4 multi-player. Even knowing the whole time that u R goin 2 die by the end it still left u guessing. I actually cud put this as MY #1, but there can only be 1 & if u havn't guessed yet ?)

#1.) "Halo 2"_( This 1, 4 sum reason gets a bad rap that i don't understand why! It has the BEST story BY FAR! U get 2 b Arbiter & learn more from the Covenant & Elite side of the Halo universe. As well as the other species n the Covenant. All this is speaking from the new Anniversary Edition. I cud talk more on why Reach & especially Halo 2 is the best, but i shud rap this up. Hope u agree w/ my pics. Peace✌
1. Halo 2
2. Halo CE
3. Halo 4
4. Halo 5
5. Halo Reach
6. Halo 3

Yes, I'm the guy that hates Halo 3. I came in to the franchise on the tale end of CE, Halo 2 is my gold standard. From there I judge the games pretty much strictly on how the weapons "feel", especially the sniper rifle. While many of the maps in Halo 3 are fantastic, I just can't get over the shoddy hit detection of the BR, and don't even get me started on the randomness of the sniper.
Halo 2 IS the GOLD standard. The BEST
oDjento wrote:
1.) Halo 2
2.) Halo CE
3.) Halo 3
4.) Halo 4
5.) Halo Reach
6.) Halo Wars
7.) Halo Wars 2
8.) Halo 5

These are the only games I'm going to do. I'm going to include Halo 3 ODST with Halo 3.
VexHax wrote:
Halo 3
Halo CE
Halo 2
Halo 3: ODST
Halo 4
Halo Reach
Halo 5
Thats just ranking the FPS games
Just curious but how come you's like Halo 4 more than Reach? Not saying you two are wrong to, just interested in why, as I've noticed a lot of people rating Halo Reach quite low whilst it's actually my favourite! :)
me to reach is fun. halo 4 is some type of love story to compete with bo2
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 16