Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

[Locked] Bring Halo 3 back alive!

OP xKingBachx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
As we all know, not that many people play Halo 3 online that much anymore, but with your help we can bring Halo 3 back alive (on 360). I was thinking maybe we can have a community that gets together and plays Slayer, Assault, Infection, CTF and things like that, Halo 3 (in my opinion) was the best Halo game that came out because of its story and its amazing online play, I want to be able to play online with other players again have the fun of Halo 3 without the hassle of waiting and hoping for a match with 2 or 3 players, so I would like you all to read this and think heavily on it and discuss it among each other, I do not want the responsibility of hosting these get togethers but maybe someone will but I will defiantly attend them, so Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this and I hope to hear from you and play some Halo :)
xKingBachx wrote:
As we all know, not that many people play Halo 3 online that much anymore, but with your help we can bring Halo 3 back alive (on 360). I was thinking maybe we can have a community that gets together and plays Slayer, Assault, Infection, CTF and things like that, Halo 3 (in my opinion) was the best Halo game that came out because of its story and its amazing online play, I want to be able to play online with other players again have the fun of Halo 3 without the hassle of waiting and hoping for a match with 2 or 3 players, so I would like you all to read this and think heavily on it and discuss it among each other, I do not want the responsibility of hosting these get togethers but maybe someone will but I will defiantly attend them, so Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this and I hope to hear from you and play some Halo :)
I still play HALO: 3 quite often. It would be awesome to see the Team Snipers and Team SWAT repopulated again, but I doubt that'll happen. If anything it will be the Rumble Pit, Team Slayer, and Social Slayer playlists that get rebooted. That said, even if they don't, it is possible to play these playlists usually, although they are more populated on the weekends. It may take a few minutes to find a match, but once you do, you can usually play 3 or 4 games in that lobby before having to find a new one.
xKingBachx wrote:

I still play HALO: 3 quite often. It would be awesome to see the Team Snipers and Team SWAT repopulated again, but I doubt that'll happen. If anything it will be the Rumble Pit, Team Slayer, and Social Slayer playlists that get rebooted. That said, even if they don't, it is possible to play these playlists usually, although they are more populated on the weekends. It may take a few minutes to find a match, but once you do, you can usually play 3 or 4 games in that lobby before having to find a new one.
Yea, it's been quit a while since I've played and I'm wanting to get back into it and wasn't sure if anyone actually still played, I do have a question, ok so when I originally played it was when it first came out, and since then I've sold it so I downloaded it off of the Xbox Marketplace and was wondering if people who had the disk and people who had the download could still play together, some games don't allow that like Skate 3, that was just a question I had.
Hey, I'll put in 3 every now and then. It's fun.
This is the only Halo i play on a daily basis. Apart from kids with host being warriors in this game, the game is great.
Halo 3 is classic, I still play it from time to time, you're not alone.
Bringback odst!!!!
I'd play Halo 3 again! It was the first game I played when I got Xbox live for the first time.
It still does pretty well at the weekends considering the game is 8 years old and is now last gen.
I love Halo 3
RIP xbox 360's halo 3
still a fan of MLG playlist, sadly not a soul plays it anymore
I play halo 3 evey day and usually I find a match within 1 minute or less. Every now and then it will be slow, but 90% of the time I dont have trouble finding a match in Social Slayer, Multi Team, Lonewolves, or Team Slayer.
I want to play Halo 3 still, the only thing that is kinda drawing me back is I was about to hit 7k legit exp overall, and then I got into a multi team match with a modder and now I have over 100k exp and look like a boosted 50. Don't like it at all...
halo 3 was and always will be a classic! numerous hours spent in college playing with friends split screen online pre-party..loved it!!

keep it alive indeed!
This games revitalisation would happen if a service record reset option was available. I go onto Halo 3 now and most of the time I am fighting against 5 star generals who all play as a team. It ruins the game and puts me in a position where I don't want to play it. I shouldn't have to buy another Xbox Live account just to play against opponents of my current level.
Halo 3 was a free for gold game... too bad most gametypes require DLC and all the noobs cant handle the hardcore players xD
xKingBachx wrote:
xKingBachx wrote:

Yea, it's been quit a while since I've played and I'm wanting to get back into it and wasn't sure if anyone actually still played, I do have a question, ok so when I originally played it was when it first came out, and since then I've sold it so I downloaded it off of the Xbox Marketplace and was wondering if people who had the disk and people who had the download could still play together, some games don't allow that like Skate 3, that was just a question I had.
Halo 5 Multiplayer Beta
1,000,000 players
2.5h per Halo 5 Beta player (day)

Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta
820,000 players
14.5h (wth?) per Halo 3 Beta player (day)

Conclusion: Those who played Halo 5 played Halo 4.

So what the hell happened to Halo 3?
Halo 3 just didn't stand the test of time like Halo 2 or Reach did.
Seat wa2013 if you were lik y enough to find one. 2014 for snipers as well
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2