Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

[Locked] Bring Halo 3 back alive!

OP xKingBachx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I feel everyone in this thread. I get my internet back on the 30th of this month and I'd gladly play some Halo 3 with anyone that wants to. Let's bring Halo 3 back alive you guys. Let's show 343i how to make a truly perfect game.
I'd like to play some matches in Social Big Team again...
It sad to see every one on the fourm gave up to the idea of bringing it back. I to this day get on get on everday trying to pump people up a bring back tje community all over facebook, twitter but no one else i see makes an effort. Reason like this is why people give up on beautiful memories that we all shared with this game like my personal favorite was coming come from school everyday and finding 10+ different custom game infection lobbies, now im lucky if i can find 4 people to play a match with me.. Now if your actually serious about bringing this back message me or add me on 360 @ GunFMJ or ohGrid. I will attept to host custom games every week i just need a fan base to come back to the game.
Denal111 wrote:
I'd like to play some matches in Social Big Team again...
Then get back on and add GumFMJ the more peole the better. I will host more than once a week i just need people to come back
xKingBachx wrote:
As we all know, not that many people play Halo 3 online that much anymore, but with your help we can bring Halo 3 back alive (on 360). I was thinking maybe we can have a community that gets together and plays Slayer, Assault, Infection, CTF and things like that, Halo 3 (in my opinion) was the best Halo game that came out because of its story and its amazing online play, I want to be able to play online with other players again have the fun of Halo 3 without the hassle of waiting and hoping for a match with 2 or 3 players, so I would like you all to read this and think heavily on it and discuss it among each other, I do not want the responsibility of hosting these get togethers but maybe someone will but I will defiantly attend them, so Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this and I hope to hear from you and play some Halo :)
I will host if you guys come back.. Im so depressed without the old community, add GunFMJ on the 360
Please don't revive old topics, thanks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2