Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

[Locked] Bungie.net detailed stats gone

OP snufflelufuguss

i know they stopped keeping track years ago, but I just now noticed the detailed stats of each game are gone. I used to enjoy going and looking at my games or other friends games to see how "good" we thought we were. Did anyone else still go there to look at their stats? or was it just me?
Just you. I'm pretty sure you could view your service record in game, or on this site.
I used to go back and check my Halo 2 stats to see how atrocious I was. I think I only got to 25 or 30 and that was in TS or BTB. Back then I used to just have a laugh and mess around, even in competitive matches.

Halo 3 I took more seriously, only to realise I was actually atrocious after all as I could get no higher than a 40 in Lone Wolves and Team Slayer. To this day, I would like to get a 50 in Halo 3 but I'm not sure which playlist to do (prefer team orientated ones) but I understand it's likely too late due to low pop.

As for the detailed stats in general, I'm fairly certain 343 mentioned not too long ago that they will no longer be tracked for a select number of games though I may be incorrect.
Halo.Bungie.Net

That link still works. Just type in your gamertag in the upper right hand corner and search for whatever game you're looking for stats and it'll work. Stats stopped tracking sometime around March 2012 I believe so anything between March 2012 and today, won't show
Wish it still showed my reach spartan, would have helped me out a lot...
gage09 wrote:
Wish it still showed my reach spartan, would have helped me out a lot...
It shows your Halo Reach Spartan from the last day stats were tracked so whatever your Spartan had equipped on that day, is how it should show when you look at your stats
Halo.Bungie.Net That link still works. Just type in your gamertag in the upper right hand corner and search for whatever game you're looking for stats and it'll work. Stats stopped tracking sometime around March 2012 I believe so anything between March 2012 and today, won't show
I know I can still see the service record and whatnot. But in the matchmaking tab each game had the medals and how many kills you had. All that seems to have been deleted.
Halo.Bungie.Net That link still works. Just type in your gamertag in the upper right hand corner and search for whatever game you're looking for stats and it'll work. Stats stopped tracking sometime around March 2012 I believe so anything between March 2012 and today, won't show
I know I can still see the service record and whatnot. But in the matchmaking tab each game had the medals and how many kills you had. All that seems to have been deleted.
Yes, I believe it was a month or so ago that all that was deleted.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I went back the other day to look at my file share of clips & screen shots. Pretty cool to see how many downloads some of them got!
I went back the other day to look at my file share of clips & screen shots. Pretty cool to see how many downloads some of them got!
Right? I believe you can still browse the Community File Share and look at all the various screenshots, maps, clips, and gametypes that were popular back in the day
Right? I believe you can still browse the Community File Share and look at all the various screenshots, maps, clips, and gametypes that were popular back in the day
Yeah that used to be best! Especially being able to rep your top 24 clips & screenshots for everyone to look at. I feel that kind of got forgotten with H5. Being able to see everyones file share after games was pretty cool.

Or maybe it is a thing & i am just oblivious
Yeah that used to be best! Especially being able to rep your top 24 clips & screenshots for everyone to look at. I feel that kind of got forgotten with H5. Being able to see everyones file share after games was pretty cool.

I don't believe it's something that exists at the moment. If it does, its not as accessible or visible as it was with Halo 3

I don't believe it's something that exists at the moment. If it does, its not as accessible or visible as it was with Halo 3
Maybe something that infinte may have then! That was a great feature & id love to see it return. Eapecially with how forge evolved, im sure the artists out there can make some crazy screenshots.

Maybe something that infinte may have then! That was a great feature & id love to see it return. Eapecially with how forge evolved, im sure the artists out there can make some crazy screenshots.
I agree. A basic, 6 slot file share would come standard or you could go "Pro" and upgrade it to 24 slots for a small price. That was what Bungie did, 343 could do something similar.

I agree. A basic, 6 slot file share would come standard or you could go "Pro" and upgrade it to 24 slots for a small price. That was what Bungie did, 343 could do something similar.
Yeah i completley forgot it started out with 6. Thats one of the only in game stuff i have ever purchased, & glad i did!

Yeah i completley forgot it started out with 6. Thats one of the only in game stuff i have ever purchased, & glad i did!
I believe many people did because people wanted to share content with others. It was a really cool feature that just kind of disappeared over time
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show