Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Calling All Halo 3 Players

OP MikeyTuc

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Anyone want to help me get the firefight achievements on halo 3: odst? Add me: gordlonious
Anyone want to help me get the firefight achievements on halo 3: odst? Add me: gordlonious
Will do
Nadesicle wrote:
SOUZA117 wrote:
Nadesicle wrote:
I completely imagined your threads title as Optimus Prime "calling all Halo 3 players" instead of "calling all autobots". Had to get that out there.

Back on topic, I would totally get the game. With BC coming around, it's a guaranteed spike in population essentially. You can still find games in no time in playlists like social slayer and team slayer, and hopefully this will allow other playlists to come back alive. Hoping for a couple thousand on a day.
You can find games on team slayer? I've sat in that lobby for hours only having one or two other players found with a total population of 13 players
Yeah, I actually have. Social Slayer and Team Slayer are the only games I can really find. Once in a while I'll get a Lone Wolves game going, but rare. I usually play on weekends now, so maybe the population is spike during those times.
Oh true. For me I find lone wolves games no problem but during the week. I should play on weekends now lol
Nadesicle wrote:
SOUZA117 wrote:
Nadesicle wrote:
I completely imagined your threads title as Optimus Prime "calling all Halo 3 players" instead of "calling all autobots". Had to get that out there.

Back on topic, I would totally get the game. With BC coming around, it's a guaranteed spike in population essentially. You can still find games in no time in playlists like social slayer and team slayer, and hopefully this will allow other playlists to come back alive. Hoping for a couple thousand on a day.
You can find games on team slayer? I've sat in that lobby for hours only having one or two other players found with a total population of 13 players
Yeah, I actually have. Social Slayer and Team Slayer are the only games I can really find. Once in a while I'll get a Lone Wolves game going, but rare. I usually play on weekends now, so maybe the population is spike during those times.
Yea I saw a buddy playing Lone Wolves even tho it said 0 population. Maybe the counter is off.
Jasux wrote:
I'll be back on Halo 3 for sure, simply the best multiplayer in history! 😎
Agreed. My sophomore year of high school was 20% school 80% Halo 3 lol
SOUZA117 wrote:
Jasux wrote:
I'll be back on Halo 3 for sure, simply the best multiplayer in history! 😎
Agreed. My sophomore year of high school was 20% school 80% Halo 3 lol
There you go, that's the spirit! 👌😎
Jasux wrote:
SOUZA117 wrote:
Jasux wrote:
I'll be back on Halo 3 for sure, simply the best multiplayer in history! 😎
Agreed. My sophomore year of high school was 20% school 80% Halo 3 lol
There you go, that's the spirit! 👌😎
Yea ever since then the multiplayer never felt the same to me
SOUZA117 wrote:
Jasux wrote:
SOUZA117 wrote:
Jasux wrote:
I'll be back on Halo 3 for sure, simply the best multiplayer in history! 😎
Agreed. My sophomore year of high school was 20% school 80% Halo 3 lol
There you go, that's the spirit! 👌😎
Yea ever since then the multiplayer never felt the same to me
Same here, and that "more stuff is evolution" mentality broke the perfect balance that Halo 3 brought to the fps genre. When I die because of shoulder charge or ground pound in Halo 5, I'm always disgusted at how intelligent people could have thought for a moment that adding those stupid, annoying gimmicks (and giving them to everyone all the time, instead of a three minutes respawn time pickup item, for example) could make the game better. In fact, it made the game look like a joke 50% of the time. 🙄
Jasux wrote:
SOUZA117 wrote:
Jasux wrote:
SOUZA117 wrote:
Jasux wrote:
I'll be back on Halo 3 for sure, simply the best multiplayer in history! 😎
Agreed. My sophomore year of high school was 20% school 80% Halo 3 lol
There you go, that's the spirit! 👌😎
Yea ever since then the multiplayer never felt the same to me
Same here, and that "more stuff is evolution" mentality broke the perfect balance that Halo 3 brought to the fps genre. When I die because of shoulder charge or ground pound in Halo 5, I'm always disgusted at how intelligent people could have thought for a moment that adding those stupid, annoying gimmicks (and giving them to everyone all the time, instead of a three minutes respawn time pickup item, for example) could make the game better. In fact, it made the game look like a joke 50% of the time. 🙄
Lol! Greatest Thread Ever!!
I still play Halo 3 And was lookin for some other players And hope to get more achievements with a party that can be calculated to make the the conditions right for some achievements like 2 for one and OverKill and some Vidmaster's Friend req me "King D3D3D3" for some achievements and messege me wich achievement and if not looking foward to get achievements then im down for some good old halo Custom Games amd have some fun
So, does this mean if I recover my old GT Sweep Unit, does that mean I'll still have my grade 2 general? Cause, I worked Hella hard for that 50.
Gt - Babagan00sh93
I play Halo 3 on Xbox 360 from time to time but when I do, it's usually Rumble Pit.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2