Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Can I still unlock ODST armor for my avatar?

OP EPICGAMER232

So I recently got the GOOD SAMARITAN achievement to unlock the ODST armor for my avatar. But, when I get on the Halo Waypoint xbox app, nothing happens. I also checked on the website with no luck, please help.
Wasn't that just a game award? So if you got it on 360 shouldn't you have it? No good on that app thought it's not supported so it freezes almost every time you load it up
You can get lucky though and it might load up cause it does happen sometimes
I think it was just a Game Award so you should be able to get it. Though, if it is something you need to get through the Halo Waypoint App, you can't since the app no longer works at this time since Bungie is not longer working with Halo.
Just unlocked Good Samaritan on 360 myself, no armor available in the "awards" part of the avatar customise section. Maybe it's been removed? I was also online when I got the achievement.
So I recently got the GOOD SAMARITAN achievement to unlock the ODST armor for my avatar. But, when I get on the Halo Waypoint xbox app, nothing happens. I also checked on the website with no luck, please help.
i got good Samaritan about 4 or 5 months ago, and i got the ODST avatar armour. it might have been a glitch or a bug, try singing out and back in, that might work.
i got good Samaritan about 4 or 5 months ago, and i got the ODST avatar armour. it might have been a glitch or a bug, try singing out and back in, that might work.
Could you tell me the process of how you redeemed your avatar award?
Could you tell me the process of how you redeemed your avatar award?
it unlocked when i opened waypoint, waypoint tends to crash alot now but it does work sometimes though, if you have the achievement, just keep trying to open waypoint until it works, but you also need gold to be able to use waypoint
I got the award in June. I don't understand how you're not getting it.