Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

catch skull, halo 3

OP Lord Messoric

Hey, I've been trying for years to get the catch skull on "The storm" but I've never been able to get it, any advice?
Rooster Teeth have a good achievement guide for getting it:
https://youtu.be/BsOX1e2QZTk?t=168

Worth having a look at some other guides if you still have trouble, or getting it with a friend might be a little easier
thank you
Yeah it’s weird, sometimes I’ve looked and it wouldn’t be there and sometimes it is the spawn seems weird. Not a super hard one to get though there are a couple ways but the easiest is using a Warthog to crouch jump. Good luck!
stckrboy wrote:
Rooster Teeth have a good achievement guide for getting it:
https://youtu.be/BsOX1e2QZTk?t=168Worth having a look at some other guides if you still have trouble, or getting it with a friend might be a little easier
I was going to link the same video. The Rooster Teeth guys and their Achievement Hunter Team have some of the best achievement videos out there, especially for Halo!
Yeah, they're always my go to if I need a little guidance. Them or MythicTYRANT :)
dryrain23 wrote:
Yeah it’s weird, sometimes I’ve looked and it wouldn’t be there and sometimes it is the spawn seems weird. Not a super hard one to get though there are a couple ways but the easiest is using a Warthog to crouch jump. Good luck!
You're supposed to be quick. Be too slow and it will despawn.
I found all the skulls plus the hidden ones
Hey, I've been trying for years to get the catch skull on "The storm" but I've never been able to get it, any advice?
Have any luck?
Have any luck?
I haven't had the chance to get onto halo 3 in the past few days, I'll be going for it tonight
Have any luck?
I haven't had the chance to get onto halo 3 in the past few days, I'll be going for it tonight
Sweet! Let us know how it goes!
Have any luck?
Sweet! Let us know how it goes!
definitely