Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Classic Halo Club

OP Richnj

I know there are a few Classic clubs knocking around, but some are very focused on just one or two games. I've even experienced one become very toxic against Halo 3 and Halo 3 players as a result of the voting on MCC.

So just putting this out there. If you enjoy, Halo CE, Halo 2C, Halo 2A, Halo 3, ODST, MCC, Halo Wars 1, Halo Wars 2, then look for Haven Arena. I've distanced the club from just Halo but it will be a primary focus. The point of the club is to be accepting of all the classic/Bungie Halo games and Arena style games in general, and I won't even be against the club being used for Halo 4 as well.

It's a new and small club just now but I'm looking to expand it with the positive members of the community. There will also be opportunity to become an Admin for active members.
Sweet. Sign me up! And how do I sign up?😂
Alijah80 wrote:
Sweet. Sign me up! And how do I sign up?😂
Just search Haven Arena in the clubs on xbox one.

When I get a chance I'll try add you though.
What's the name of the toxic club? I myself have gotten pretty fed up with Halo 3 players betraying and quitting out if they don't get their way, essentially Halo 3 7 out of 10 games instead of 10 out of 10. I'd love to be involved with like minded individuals.