Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Codes for the ONE

OP Walker184

With Reach being backwards compatible now, and with the other 360 Halo games on their way, will/can we use our codes again for cool stuff?
what codes??
msg me the codes plz
what codes??
msg me the codes plz
Sry, I should have specified: the armor and terminal codes from Halo Reach and 4.
I doubt it.
The App you needed to enter the codes has never been released for the XBox one.
I doubt it.
The App you needed to enter the codes has never been released for the XBox one.
Yeah, but hopefully 343I will make another one or just put the same one on the Xbox ONE.
I want to know if the mythic multiplayer disk from ODST will work for 3.
Yes this will work
stckrboy wrote:
Yes this will work
That's good. I'm gonna use that disc until I buy a new Halo 3 disc bc it's probably too beat up for the Xbox One to read
stckrboy wrote:
Yes this will work
That's good. I'm gonna use that disc until I buy a new Halo 3 disc bc it's probably too beat up for the Xbox One to read
As long as your Xbox One recognises it's Halo 3 it should be fine. The back compat games download a digital version and use the disc as an unlock key.
Xero Link wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Yes this will work
As long as your Xbox One recognises it's Halo 3 it should be fine. The back compat games download a digital version and use the disc as an unlock key.
It's true. My Mirror's Edge won't play on the 360, but thanks to backwards compatibility, I can play the game even though the disk is in bad condition.
If you still want to know you'll have to use the 360 waypoint, but you can still access it on the Xbone.