Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

[Locked] Dedicated Halo 3 Community Members!

OP AR DMR

I want to start off by saying i want to bring whats left of the true halo 3 community members together, members that still play the game on at least a weekly basis.

i think what has happened to this community sucks and we should stick together because as a group we can be heard maybe have a chance to bring back the stat tracker for halo 3 and just a simple update. we as a community deserve that at least for all the time we have put into this game all the fun times bad times. halo 3 was just that game you could always come back to.

if you still play halo 3 mostly or you get on at least once a week please go ahead and write down some of your experiences you have had over the time you've been playing halo 3 good or bad. also i would like everyone here to leave their current gamertag that you play on should we can all stick together and add each other if we are just coming back to the community or you just need some friends to run social slayer or a custom game you can find them.

other things i want to try and make happen
make an archive of lost halo 3 maps that where popular custom games like duck hunt, janga, halo, ice cream man, area, octagon etc....
i would supply the gamertags and file shares where the maps would be located and i would post a list of the maps that where in each of the gamertags file shares so everyone can still have access to there favorite maps and game types.

more idea's to come...

so if you think your a true halo 3 community member post your thoughts on helping the community and some of your experiences with the game, good or bad with your current gamertag

don't post here if you don't want to be added or help better the community period.

But dude i feel you, something about halo 3 was so alive, there was this sense of wonder i used to get from it with how every part of it was always being explored by somone forge, campaign, mp, montage makers in theatre etc it always felt like felt rewarding to put the time in to any part of it, i spent much time playing that my real life became my second life but i never regretted it because i was always having so much fun. Halo will always hold a special place in my heart. The Halo 3 community is still very alive. 343 knows. But as far as trying to get real stat tracking back up and everything, I don't really see it happening. Hell, they couldn't even follow through with the playlist consolidation that they promised.
Quote:
But dude i feel you, something about halo 3 was so alive, there was this sense of wonder i used to get from it with how every part of it was always being explored by somone forge, campaign, mp, montage makers in theatre etc it always felt like felt rewarding to put the time in to any part of it, i spent much time playing that my real life became my second life but i never regretted it because i was always having so much fun. Halo will always hold a special place in my heart. The Halo 3 community is still very alive. 343 knows. But as far as trying to get real stat tracking back up and everything, I don't really see it happening. Hell, they couldn't even follow through with the playlist consolidation that they promised.
I understand them if it has do to with coding. I am an Computer engineer student and I have been coding a little bit in Java. 6 months to be exact, and I know the basics of it. Looking at another students code and trying to figure out what everything does is like is trying to find out what these cables accesses.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1G2PChWzvKn9rCJNohVBtlSm8KNdbzGAcY_ZjoaruR3pxUteI

This post has been hidden.