OP CraftyGun73422

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Or still the classic halo
Absolutely!

Every so often I love to jump into the world of virtual escapism and get a new campaign from CE through H3 going.

When you play them consecutively over a few days all the way to H5 it actually all flows really well, and the reveal of Blue Team in H5 is even cooler.
There's people still playing Halo CE, 2 and 3. Custom Edition is still going strong for a decade and a group of people made it possible to play Halo 2 PC online without the need for GFWL. With Halo 3, there's not a lot of people playing maybe only the dedicated ones are still playing after 10 years of release.
I still get on Halo 3 and play every now and then when I have others to play with. The people who do still play are either noobs (aren't very good), try hards, or EXP cheaters who think their "cool" because they modded their EXP number to 100,000+ to try and intimidate other players
If I play Halo its 98% of the time Halo 3 and I do it on the original version not MCC.
dryrain23 wrote:
If I play Halo its 98% of the time Halo 3 and I do it on the original version not MCC.
I'll play Halo 3 on MCC only when I'm forced to. Otherwise, it's Halo CE, Halo 2, and Halo 4 when I play with friends and we control the vote
dryrain23 wrote:
Hey if you ever play halo 3 (360 version) inv me, we could do the vidmaster Challenges or something
I play halo 3 mostly the 360 version sometimes the mcc version
I still get on Halo 3 and play every now and then when I have others to play with. The people who do still play are either noobs (aren't very good), try hards, or EXP cheaters who think their "cool" because they modded their EXP number to 100,000+ to try and intimidate other players
Try hards for sure, and cheaters. Played with a guy the other day and he was flying through the air sniping people in the head with every shot, then the game ended and we won with an 11-1 score... It was weird.

Overall it's still pretty fun though. I wish people stop vetoing duels on guardian, it's actually fun and a really fun map that doesn't come up all that often. Heretic is another one, rarely see it, only a few times so far, and it usually gets veto'd, nothin like regular ol team slayer on Valhalla eh guys? Would have been way more fun to play a rarely seen map for a few minutes than a huge boring map for 10 minutes.
Chaos SCO wrote:
Try hards for sure, and cheaters. Played with a guy the other day and he was flying through the air sniping people in the head with every shot, then the game ended and we won with an 11-1 score... It was weird.

Overall it's still pretty fun though. I wish people stop vetoing duels on guardian, it's actually fun and a really fun map that doesn't come up all that often. Heretic is another one, rarely see it, only a few times so far, and it usually gets veto'd, nothin like regular ol team slayer on Valhalla eh guys? Would have been way more fun to play a rarely seen map for a few minutes than a huge boring map for 10 minutes.
That's crazy! I haven't experienced that since the old Halo 2 days. It's still fun to play, no doubt about that
Some people play halo 3 because Xbox one x
I've mostly moved on to Halo 5, but occasionally I'll play Halo 3. Multiplayer-wise, it is my second favorite, so I have to give it some love, especially when 5 gets annoying.

Also, I prefer Halo 3's campaign.
dryrain23 wrote:
Hey if you ever play halo 3 (360 version) inv me, we could do the vidmaster Challenges or something
I'd be down for that too
its takes like 30 minutes to get in a game so its super dead
Temporarily, I've just been playing a lot of different games that I enjoy outside Halo and mostly just been going outside with mates going out for drives, I'm planning to play some tomorrow after school if I'm not too busy
Absolutely!! I just created a Company revolved around the older Halo games. If you are interested let me know. It’s the 331st Delta Spec Ops Company! Delta 331
is anyone down for some halo 3,halo 5, or halo reach
I got burned out on Destiny 2 and decided to get Halo 1-4, OG Xbox and Xbox 360 to play them again and a few for the first time. Usually BTB on Halo 3 takes 1-5 minutes to find a match and Team Slayer takes a while longer. Friday and Saturday afternoons enough people play some of the other playlists to get a match going.
Mostly on the MCC i play Halo 3.
Not much people play it now, but chances are you'll get a good lobby on most of the popular gamemodes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3