Do people still play halo 3 ?

OP CraftyGun73422

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I still do, so i can fight the flood and its no CE and i dont own 2.
I just got back into H3. I started back when H2 came out, my first true online FPS experience.
H5 never really stuck with me and Halo Reach was the last Halo game I put much time into.
I certainly don't play on the skill level I used to, but have been thouroughly surprised at how much I still enjoy the game, and most games still come out on top. Have been playing through MCC, but just got the back comp version for XB1.
Yep I still regularly play the game. Only a few maps get played on which gets annoying but still a great experience.
I stopped playing Halo 3 and Reach online a while back due to hackers with aimbots etc, but now they seem to have died down, so i have returned.
Yeah add me GT - Tictactoejam
I still do, I'm working on playing through the game on legendary right now
They do but it's a ten year old game so the population is pretty low
I still play the original Halo games and have recently been playing halo 3 social slayer if anyone wants to play.
Obviously
Yeeeee
I do. My favorite Halo ever.
I would, but my copy doesn't work. I played all the time on my local account (only got Live in December 2017)
While I play Reach most of all, I play Halo 3 often as well. I tend to play each of the classic games quite often, usually at a random order. I play Reach for matchmaking, Halo 3 for it's campaign and for it's custom games. I would like for more people to play Big Team Battle, my favorite game mode, more often in Halo 3, but I'm not picky. I don't play the MCC at all, I only play the originals.
yes people still play classic halo but it's old so it's not as populated as they used to be
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4