[Locked] Do people still play halo 3 ?

OP CraftyGun73422

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I still do, so i can fight the flood and its no CE and i dont own 2.
I just got back into H3. I started back when H2 came out, my first true online FPS experience.
H5 never really stuck with me and Halo Reach was the last Halo game I put much time into.
I certainly don't play on the skill level I used to, but have been thouroughly surprised at how much I still enjoy the game, and most games still come out on top. Have been playing through MCC, but just got the back comp version for XB1.
Yep I still regularly play the game. Only a few maps get played on which gets annoying but still a great experience.
I stopped playing Halo 3 and Reach online a while back due to hackers with aimbots etc, but now they seem to have died down, so i have returned.
Yeah add me GT - Tictactoejam
I still do, I'm working on playing through the game on legendary right now
They do but it's a ten year old game so the population is pretty low
I still play the original Halo games and have recently been playing halo 3 social slayer if anyone wants to play.
Obviously
Yeeeee
I do. My favorite Halo ever.
I would, but my copy doesn't work. I played all the time on my local account (only got Live in December 2017)
While I play Reach most of all, I play Halo 3 often as well. I tend to play each of the classic games quite often, usually at a random order. I play Reach for matchmaking, Halo 3 for it's campaign and for it's custom games. I would like for more people to play Big Team Battle, my favorite game mode, more often in Halo 3, but I'm not picky. I don't play the MCC at all, I only play the originals.
yes people still play classic halo but it's old so it's not as populated as they used to be
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
If anyone is interested in playing any 360 halo games add me and hit me up,
Plenty of people still play! With MCC getting closer to releasing the new patch, I think there will be a flood of players coming back to MCC which means the older Halo games will have decent populations again
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4