Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Do something for active older Halo games?

OP Valtrixity

I play the new Halo's and stay up to date, but I would love it if 343i would at least focus on older Halo games rather than their updates.
I play Halo: Reach and Halo 3 a lot still. It would be sweet to please members of the community, especially if those players play Halo: Reach and Halo 3, but specifically Halo: Reach.

Is this even possible?

No need to bash, but I would appreciate it if this post is just a general discussion for those who would actually support the idea.

Thanks to anyone who could help out, or give their opinion.
What do you mean focus on the older games rather than their updates?
JJ4X wrote:
Instead of updating the games, do a little bit more for the players. Ex. Update jackpots for Reach, etc.
Valtrixity wrote:
JJ4X wrote:
Instead of updating the games, do a little bit more for the players. Ex. Update jackpots for Reach, etc.
I think they've expressed interest in doing stuff of the sort, but the legacy tech (read: old) is difficult to work with which puts it at low priority. Or at least I'm pretty sure it's something along those lines.
Valtrixity wrote:
JJ4X wrote:
I think they've expressed interest in doing stuff of the sort, but the legacy tech (read: old) is difficult to work with which puts it at low priority. Or at least I'm pretty sure it's something along those lines.
Thank you, this is very helpful, but It would be awesome if they did decide to make it a priority. A Reach revival project or even Halo 3 Remastered is something of the sort that just might make older Halo fans happy. Halo 2 Anniversery seemed very successful.
Making the DLCs for the Xbox 360 Halos free was a good step.
Disable the xbox 360s hardware from going online,
That will make the BC games more enjoyable
Less laggers and less cheaters
Reach and halo 3 would be so much fun without aforementioned players
Disable the xbox 360s hardware from going online,
That will make the BC games more enjoyable
Less laggers and less cheaters
Reach and halo 3 would be so much fun without aforementioned players
That is a good point.