Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

DOES ANYONE LIKE CE?

OP spartan104567

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Does anyone like CE but me? I posted a forum asking people what their favorite Halo was, and it was all H3 and H2. Please tell me your favorite is HALO CE.
I love HALO CE, but it is far from my favorite halo. It's very simple and has a lot of backtracking in the campaign levels. Multiplayer is pretty fun, too. Other than that, that's it.
I like Halo CE but it's not my favorite.
CE was very good but Halo 2 was my favorite...
Well its the game I grew up with so yeah, I love Ce
I love it for nostalgic reasons but its not my favorite by any means.
Yes and no. On legendary? Hell -Yoinking!- no. That game is ruthless on legendary. I do enjoy the game on lower difficulties, but I can't stand the jumping and driving mechanics. CE used to be my favorite after Halo 2 until 3 came out, of course. Now, it's probably my fourth favorite behind Reach.
my all time favourite game ive easily put 10s of thousands of hours into CE i still play it to this day mostly on the pc in the form of Custom Edition, the easiest to complete on legendary done it so many times ive lost count lol
Does anyone like CE but me? I posted a forum asking people what their favorite Halo was, and it was all H3 and H2. Please tell me your favorite is HALO CE.
Well, you asked about their favourite Halo, you didn't ask if they liked any other one than their favorite. My favorite Halo campaign is CE & 3 (can't decide which one I like the most), but my favorite multiplayer is Halo 3 by far.
I like it, but definitely not my favourite, the pistol was op, the campaign was repetitive, etc.
Eh... I love combat evolved but by no means my favorite. 2 and 3 build on everything CE started. Combat Evolved is the foundation that the franchise builds off of. By no means a bad game, it's actually very good, but there's a lot wrong with it. Backtracking, jumpy vehicle and movement control, just to name a few.
Yes and no. On legendary? Hell -Yoinking!- no. That game is ruthless on legendary. I do enjoy the game on lower difficulties, but I can't stand the jumping and driving mechanics. CE used to be my favorite after Halo 2 until 3 came out, of course. Now, it's probably my fourth favorite behind Reach.
That's because you haven't played it on laso, and don't even talk about sslaso (single segment legendary all skulls on)
I like it, i like halo ce, but it's not my favorite game, this is because: the plasma are so op, i mean in legendary yoy can't stay out of cover for 2 seconds without getting killed, needler is super op, backtracking, master chief has low shield, health (actually i think health isn't bad but think about this, a checkpoint where you have only one or two health bars, expect to die [obviously if talking in legendary]) and the vehicle and driving systems are not good, but i quite loved the history, was interesting, would be better if the last three levels weren't a copy+paste
I love halo ce
Halo CE was great, I especially loved the whole mystery behind the Halos and the plot twist with the Flood. The story overall was pretty easy to understand, but still interesting to play through.

If only the levels were more enjoyable...
I love CE. Is it my favorite Halo game? No. But with that said, it defiantly was my favorite game of all time when it originally came out, and therefore led to bigger and better things with the Halo franchise.
CE is one my favorites. It's gameplay is the most pure in the series, enough to satisfy me, or maybe beyond.
I believe that, if it had a gameplay similiar to it's sequels that I wouldn'tbe able to get the Speed Reader achievement with such ease. Yes, I found the Library on Legendary to be enjoyable and easy.
Am I insane?
I liked ce, but it definitely wasn't my favorite
CE is one my favorites. It's gameplay is the most pure in the series, enough to satisfy me, or maybe beyond.
I believe that, if it had a gameplay similiar to it's sequels that I wouldn'tbe able to get the Speed Reader achievement with such ease. Yes, I found the Library on Legendary to be enjoyable and easy.
Am I insane?
Yes, you are insane
Bloody great game but only makes 3rd on my fav halo list but ive completed laso on ce and it really is a blast along with multiplayer never played the original though seen as though i woild be about 7 months old. For me h3 is where its at then h2
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2