Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

DOES ANYONE LIKE CE?

OP spartan104567

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Yes and no. On legendary? Hell -Yoinking!- no. That game is ruthless on legendary. I do enjoy the game on lower difficulties, but I can't stand the jumping and driving mechanics. CE used to be my favorite after Halo 2 until 3 came out, of course. Now, it's probably my fourth favorite behind Reach.
That's because you haven't played it on laso, and don't even talk about sslaso (single segment legendary all skulls on)
What's because I haven't played it on LASO? I actually tried once and gave up after dying five seconds into the mission XD
I like ce
It is my favorite campaign out of all the games.
You are not alone.
I like Halo CE but it's not my favorite.
Same here
It is my favorite campaign out of all the games.
You are not alone.
It is my favorite as well. Pretty much all of the guns are viable on legendary, grenades are powerful and satisfying to use, the way the ai fights each other is fun to look at, it's frantic and overall very enjoyable for me.
I've never understood that either ce is the best by far . But then again I've never understood why h3 was so popular because I thought that game was the worst in the bungie trilogy. But like anything it's subjective.
I've never understood that either ce is the best by far . But then again I've never understood why h3 was so popular because I thought that game was the worst in the bungie trilogy. But like anything it's subjective.
I've heard many people say that Halo 3 was the worst. I don't see how. For me it was really great. I asked someone why they disliked Halo 3 and he did say why. However, I don't remember exactly what since it was months ago. Can you please state your opinion on why you dislike Halo 3? Just curious :)
And I agree about CE. In my opinion, it has the purest gameplay in the franchise.
Halo 1 campaign is my fave, and halo 2 multiplayer is my fave.
Halo: CE is a great game and was a killer application (console seller) for the original Xbox console.
I loved CE, but I prefer all over it, except 4 & 5
I remember that my best days I spent with this game is really incredible in addition to its graphics and what it could give of itself
Love CE... If it weren't for CE being so popular there wouldn't any others. Can't wait for the BC, CE Anniversary, Halo 3, ODST, Halo4 to drop hopefully this month. All free DLC, Split and Lan once again...
I personally love Halo CE and still replay it to this day. Although there is a lot of repetitiveness in levels (Assault on the control room and two betrayals) it is my third favorite behind the legend that is Halo 3 and the pinnacle of gaming that is Halo 2 :)
This is my ranking of the Halo games.
1.Halo 3
2.Halo 1/2 cant decide
3.Halo 3 ODST
4.Halo Wars
5.Halo Reach
6.Halo 4
7.Halo 5
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2