Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Does Anyone Play. ODST Fire Fight or CoOp

OP PoundKake17

I know its a odd Topic but what if some people like to remember the good days or go for achievements? Also in many case's (Like mine😁) I'm trying to catch up on some Cheevos that should have been obtain long time ago. Soooo does anyone still play the game or is it forever gone or doom to be forgotten?
I still play and some of my days should open up pretty soon if you’re down for some of these achievements. I need like 5 more of the Firefight ones to complete ODST.
If anyone would like to play some odst campaign or firefight msg
dinnerfortw0
Im always looking 4 a team look for me online anytime im on p.s. im mute so i dont use mics i can texts like krazy 😁😁
Hey, you can always try TrueAchievements if you need a group as well. Tons of people looking to play there. You can join and host sessions there.
Really thanks ill go snoop around
I still play and love ODST
I know its a odd Topic but what if some people like to remember the good days or go for achievements? Also in many case's (Like mine😁) I'm trying to catch up on some Cheevos that should have been obtain long time ago. Soooo does anyone still play the game or is it forever gone or doom to be forgotten?
Hey inv me bro I need a bunch of achievements on ODST firefight
No problem and im offline right now and Bro do you Know im a GIRL but yeah hit me up bro