Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Does Anyone Still Play Halo Wars?

OP Danger Dotty

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Halo 5 is still my main game, but I like to go on Halo Wars for a few games everyday. Problem is, I have no one to play with and someone always resigns in the first 5 minutes or I just have teammates who have no idea what they're doing. If any of you guys still play, add me. I'll be playing for sure when BC for Halo Wars drops.
i , first of all hi, and second, yep i still play halo wars but i dont play much matchmaking because the inactivity, if you want to play sometime you know where to find me

arbiterelit147, halo veteran
i play it still on the 360
Sure!

<<<<My gamertag is my username
HC Lasky wrote:
Sure!

<<<<My gamertag is my username
If I play with you, are you going to make a documentary about the Warthogs and how to rush them in Halo Wars?
i don't know...i think so
I stopped at 191 AI in the first. Waiting patiently on part 2.
i play alot also add me, gamertag is my username
Unfortunately I stopped playing Halo Wars online a long time ago, the main issue was that everybody just spammed their most powerful unit until the other player is dead and it gets boring real quick.
I don't
Yeah, I play it a craptonne too.
I would but I am not in the preview program, I would on 360 but without a mic its not a good idea.
I would but I am not in the preview program, I would on 360 but without a mic its not a good idea.
same problem here
J0b R wrote:
same problem here
You guys need to stay on top of your Halo news. It was made available to everyone two days ago.
I play everyday but still come across the guys who still think it's fun to rush people. I seriously don't understand the logic in it at this stage of the games life? I mean it's not like anyone cares about leader boards anymore. I thought with it now being b/c. The only people playing it would be people who enjoy the game but no. 5 mins in here comes the prophet, or a bunch of warthogs. It's ruined the game IMO. Really gets go me because i love the game
I still play my first game on the XB1 a bit later in the game i was attacked by 3 spartan controlled Abrams and a lot of marines better than rushes with regret whitch happened to my ally :( i sent him 3 Spartans and 2 marine squads to help.
I play everyday but still come across the guys who still think it's fun to rush people. I seriously don't understand the logic in it at this stage of the games life? I mean it's not like anyone cares about leader boards anymore. I thought with it now being b/c. The only people playing it would be people who enjoy the game but no. 5 mins in here comes the prophet, or a bunch of warthogs. It's ruined the game IMO. Really gets go me because i love the game
They used to play Star Craft
They used to play Star Craft
They should stick to star craft and leave the game alone. I played a 3 v 3 on Sunday that lasted 3 and a half hours. Didn't get ti sleep untol 1 am and had work the next day. We won in the end so it was with it! XD
I just started playing last night. New to it but it seems fun.

My gamertage is Alice92705
i play alot also add me, gamertag is my username
It wouldn't let me add u.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2