Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

DON’T FORGET BUNGiE DAY!

OP dryrain23

This was talked about a few months ago on the forums but I just wanted to remind everyone to go out and play Halo 3 (bc or Xbox 360 version) to commemorate Bungie Day. 7/7/18 Lets get the population up at least for a day and maybe try to get in other playlists (like SWAT, Rumble Pit, etc.) that don’t get many players or matches. Hope to see everyone out there!
I held a Repopulate the Halo 3 Servers LAN a few years back. I'll have to do something similar this weekend
I really hope everyone gets on and makes it like the old times.
I play on Xbox 360 Halo 3 a lot even though Slayer and Lone Wolves are the only ones populated. Sometimes some of my friends play custom games on Halo 3. I wasn't around during the glory days of Halo 3 so I'd appreciate if people did this idea.
I play on Xbox 360 Halo 3 a lot even though Slayer and Lone Wolves are the only ones populated. Sometimes some of my friends play custom games on Halo 3. I wasn't around during the glory days of Halo 3 so I'd appreciate if people did this idea.
Well hopefully the idea will take and we can make it happen for you!
I held a Repopulate the Halo 3 Servers LAN a few years back. I'll have to do something similar this weekend
Just so you know that room/collection is AMAZING.
<p></p>
You, sir, are a legend. Or you deserve to be one.
Same. I started playing Halo 3 in 2011 and it had about 50K to 30K players, now it barely gets higher than 1.5K players. I would love to see more people playing Halo 3.
I'm needing 1 experience point for rumble pit in halo 3, can anyone help out? I just need 1 more player to populate the lobby enough to start a game :(
dryrain23 wrote:
<p></p>
Thank you! It's not a collection room but one of the rooms I host LAN events in. Separate building from my home.

Thank you! It's not as amazing as the Halo Museum but I think its still pretty cool. I hope to be a Legend, one day. :)
dryrain23 wrote:
<p></p>
Thank you! It's not a collection room but one of the rooms I host LAN events in. Separate building from my home.

Thank you! It's not as amazing as the Halo Museum but I think its still pretty cool. I hope to be a Legend, one day. :)
I wish I got invited to a LAN space that cool lol
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
<p></p>

I wish I got invited to a LAN space that cool lol
If you ever find yourself in the Omaha, Nebraska area, let me know ;)