Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Download Halo 3 content from Bungie.net?

OP XZize

Well, I just finished playing Halo 3 this night, and started remembering those beautiful times when you invited random people to your custom games lobby and got some fun, so I decided to go to halo.bungie.net and see if I can still download content (maps and modes) from the site to my Xbox Live profile. The problem is that I can't see the sign in button anywhere... I don't know if it's a problem of the browser I'm using or if Bungie disabled the Sign in permanently :( I remember that 2± years ago I was still able to login and edit my profile like in the old times, but now I don't see the button. Please help me :'(
Sign in to that section of Bungie.net has been disabled for quite a few years now OP. It's there purely as an archive now
stckrboy wrote:
Sign in to that section of Bungie.net has been disabled for quite a few years now OP. It's there purely as an archive now
So sad :'( well, I think the only thing I can do is search for the maps and modes directly from the file share while searching in Matchmaking :'( thanks bro :D
I would recommend that everyone put classic game modes in your file share in order to revive the custom community while the game's relaunch is still hot.

No doubt it will die a second death much more abruptly than it's first.
bungie.net has been disabled.
I'm not entirely sure because it lets me sign in without a problem. It could, like you said, be your browser that won't let you through.