Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Downloadable Halo

OP FirmestSquid

If I uad downloaded the previous halo games can i get them again. 360 used to show you everything you have ever downloaded can you do that on one x too?
Online maybe??
I paid for them from xbox store but it wabts me to pay again
It should be under the Games and Apps app if you scroll down to “Ready to Download” all your previous purchases that are playable on Xbox One should be there. I think the 360 was a lot easier to figure out but it’s tough. Keep me posted and I’ll see if I can help you.
dryrain23 wrote:
It should be under the Games and Apps app if you scroll down to “Ready to Download” all your previous purchases that are playable on Xbox One should be there. I think the 360 was a lot easier to figure out but it’s tough. Keep me posted and I’ll see if I can help you.
I would imagine that the Xbox One also has a download history, somewhere, that would allow you to do the same thing as the 360 did.
dryrain23 wrote:
I would imagine that the Xbox One also has a download history, somewhere, that would allow you to do the same thing as the 360 did.
I’m sure it does I just don’t know where it is. Stuff is usually good about showing up in the ready to download section. He could also try xbox.com as you can see all your download history from there.
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
I’m sure it does I just don’t know where it is. Stuff is usually good about showing up in the ready to download section. He could also try xbox.com as you can see all your download history from there.
I forgot about the download history on Xbox.com as well. Good point