Favorite Halo game of all time?

OP Ultra Flare

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13
It's hard for me to just pick one, they all have their own sort of special thing that I know them for.
Halo: Combat Evolved - Revolutionary altogether.
Halo 3 - Amazing gameplay.
Halo 3: ODST - Great story and mood.
Halo Wars - Brand new perspective.
Halo Reach - Multiplayer that I hope never gets shut down.
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - New graphics and remastered music.
Halo 4 - Completely new and easy-to-use forge system.
I can't say anything about the newer Halo games, (Master Chief Collection, Spartan Assault, Spartan Strike) but I'd have put Halo 2 as the #1 most well-rounded game. Absolutely loved it.
Halo 3 all the way! Epic campaign, epic multiplayer and some awesome easter eggs.
Halo 2.
Halo 4
Halo CE and Halo 3 ODST
Halo 3 because it was my first halo and first xbox 360 game i go back in 09 (when i was 8!!) i remember playin custom games all the time like fat kid, garbage man, jenga and duck hunt
my favorite halo is Halo 4
Zimrino wrote:
Halo 3 ODST was my favorite. There was something about not being an invincible Spartan and actually feeling vulnerable. I had to decide if it was worth my limited supply of ammo to ambush this covenant patrol or try to sneak past. It was a nice mix to actually fear the covenant, and see them in a similar way that the Halo Universe sees and fears them. Also ODST are badass so there's that too.
This is exactly what I was thinking although being a spartan is cool playing as an ODST is way cooler than playing as a spartan
HaloCE period. number 1, best halo, everything about it was halo. halo2 and on words, is heresy... the covenant became a joke, they humanized the covenant ect, now they're just weak freaks.
Halo 2, my favorite campaign and multiplayer.
Halo Reach
Halo 2, easily. My friends and I played it exclusively for about two and a half years. I have so many amazing memories with it.
Halo 3 without a doubt. It had an amazing campaign that was new and exciting every mission. The level design was open with large sandboxes to explore. I have great memories of going to my friends house and doing an all nighter to complete the campaign. The amazing feeling when you take out your first scarab seeing the massive explosion. Exploring the map to find terminals and skulls. Doing speed runs and desperately trying to avoid enemy fire. Playing for hours on multiplayer maps to memorise spawns and weapon drops. Creating cool minigames on forge. Taking out a whole enemy team with one hit from a grav hammer. Getting really cool shots of explosions and kills in theatre. And of course the final level, seeing Johnson die, killing guilty spark rushing to the warthog whilst you have music blasting in your ears, explosions happening all around you, cortana reminding you how long is left, dodging falling metal and buildings (I died so many times on that level). Finding the talking grunt and then staying there to long and dieing. And finally jumping into the forward unto dawn. It brings the halo series in full circle with chief going into crio after saying that awesome line: 'wake me, if you need me'.
I LOVED Halo 3: ODST. It's my personal favourite, and I cant really tell you why.
Halo CE is still the best. Smooth and damn perfect. Halo 3 ODST comes second due to the drastic changes to the series and I just enjoyed it very much.
Halo Combat Evolved
Reach.
Halo 2 i really love it that game played a lot of LANs back in the day with my friends
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13