2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Mine is reach
Yours?
Halo 3!
Halo: CE and H4
I like Combat Evolved, but Halo 3 is still my favorite
It's hard because its different between campaign and multiplayer. They're all great. CE is where it started for me
My favorite is Halo 2, but most played is Halo 3 hands down. Halo 2 just made me respect the Covenant for who they were as a people. Arbiter is still badass to me.
Halo 3
Halo 3 for campaign, Halo 2 for Multiplayer.
Halo 3
H3ODST
Halo 3
Halo 2 but I have not played Halo 3.
Its out of the first 3, I love Halo CE so much, Halo 2 was a thrill to play and Halo 3 finished the fight. Though if I did have to choose one then it'd be Halo CE.
Halo 3, phenomenal campaign (both in terms of gameplay and story) and it was my introduction to the Halo series. I'd played smatterings of CE and 2 when they came out, but when Halo 3 came out I was old enough to properly appreciate it, and I enjoyed it so much I barely got six hours of gameplay in the Halo Reach beta because I was so addicted to playing Halo 3 :P
Campaign is Halo 3
Multiplayer is Halo 2
Armor is Halo 4 (I love the cleanliness of it)
Extra Mode- Spartan Ops
Here's my list excluding both anniversaries, spartan strike, wars, spartan assault, and spartan strike:
1. Halo 2
2. Halo 3
3. Halo Reach
4. Halo CE
5. Halo 3 ODST
6. Halo 5
7. Halo 4
Hard to tell, I like all of them : )
Reach due to the armor customization, the way the game looks and the multiplayer.
As for campaign I'll have to choose Halo 3 due to how well made the gameplay, levels and cutscenes were made and how nicely they fit together.
I enjoy Halo Wars due to the strategic aspects and how I love seeing covenant and UNSC big battles.
I enjoy Halo 4 for the most part, the campaign was fun and the multiplayer can be fun at times (irritating at other times)
Halo 2 for sure.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2