Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Favorite halo game?

OP Deux Ex Mach1na

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The one that I started with and always go back to is CE. I've done multiple play through on that one. Graphics are better in newer games, but as an all around experience CE is top. Music is excellent and adds to the experience as well (I even play the soundtrack in my car). Had a situation come up in the first play through I ever did that made me wonder if I'd ever be able to finish the campaign. Made it out of a room full of flood with only a shotgun shell and a grenade. (Took me a minute) Don't play multiplayer, so I don't have an opinion there. Love that game.
Love Halo CE with a passion.
Halo 4 because was my first, but i really love all Halo's
Halo 2,3,and reach
CE, Reach, and 3.
Halo 3
H2 ! Forever
Hard for me to decide, but I would have to say Halo 3. But then again my favorite Halo games are Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST and Halo reach.
if i had to make a list it would go something like:
- Halo 3 ODST
- Halo Reach
- Halo wars
- Halo CE
- Halo 2
- Halo 3
- Halo 4
- Halo Spartan Assault
and those are all I've played so far
For me, in terms of gameplay, storytelling, impact, and my own personal connection, I will have to say Halo: Combat Evolved with Halo 2 not far behind it.
As awesome as the others are, I gotta go with 3.
Halo 4 all the way. My favorite campaign and multiplayer. Armour customization is pretty good, even though it is a little worse than Reach. The change of music fits the change in direction perfectly. I love "Arrival", awesome soundtrack. I like Halo 4 BTB far beyond any other multiplayer. Still keep my 360 just for Halo 4.

Halo 4
Halo 2
Halo Reach
Halo 3 and ODST
Halo CE
Halo 5

Halo Wars is one of my favorites but I figure that I would only list the FPS Halo games for a easier comparison.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2