I played the mission Cortana in Halo 3 and the flood gave nightmares, I was 8 when I played it, still can't finish it on easy to this day. Did you have flood nightmares?
I was old enough that the only nightmares I was having were my gameplay being frequently interrupted by slow dialogue. :P But I probably would have had nightmares over CE's flood if I had played it when I was much younger.
I didn't get nightmares, but playing through 343 Guilty Spark on Ce, Sacred Icon & High Charity gave me the chills, but mostly High Charity since its atmosphere has horror to it, walking through the dark, misty corridors with a Flashlight with the Flood on is just next level Scary

Spoiler:
Show
I played the mission Cortana in Halo 3 and the flood gave nightmares, I was 8 when I played it, still can't finish it on easy to this day. Did you have flood nightmares?
No, I was more scared of the Halo 2 hunters and their music but Halo 1 flood scared me for a while. I had to play my music to push through those levels back then.
Jestzer wrote:
I was old enough that the only nightmares I was having were my gameplay being frequently interrupted by slow dialogue. :P But I probably would have had nightmares over CE's flood if I had played it when I was much younger.
Rock music while playing The Library on Legendary! But that one rocket punk who had dead aim with that thing... just pissed me off!!
No, I was more scared of the Halo 2 hunters and their music but Halo 1 flood scared me for a while. I had to play my music to push through those levels back then.
Just like I told the other guy, Rock or Metal while playing The Library on Legendary!!
The Flood wasn't that bad. I was a little creeped out playing Floodgate for the first time, but I pushed through it.