Since they made all of the DLC for 3, Reach, and 4 free, do you think there should be some sort of refund for people who already paid for it? I completely understand that 343i probably won't give any refunds, since paying could also be seen as an 'early access' type of thing, but what do y'all think?
Personally, I don't think a refund is necessary. Especially for games that have been out for quite some time. I was, and still am, completely satisfied with the purchases for the DLC I made.
I doubt they will hand out refunds, since you don't loose anything. Quite the opposite actually, you gain more people to play with on the "new" maps etc. So the DLC that you bought for your hard earned money actually holds meaning again.
A refund is quite unnecessary, those who bought the dlc got it to play at the time and knew when the next game or dlc came out they wouldn't play it as much on multiplayer but will still own it to play in customs or local splitscreen. The free dlc is a fantastic idea since it will add more variety to those who don't have it and help those who bought dlc but switched accounts and don't want to re-buy it, which the latter personally happened to me. All i hope is that the Reach dlc are also included as so i can maybe get a few more achievements on there.
Caroniver wrote:
Since they made all of the DLC for 3, Reach, and 4 free, do you think there should be some sort of refund for people who already paid for it? I completely understand that 343i probably won't give any refunds, since paying could also be seen as an 'early access' type of thing, but what do y'all think?
Lol will never happen