Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

H 3 anniversary or H 3 backwards compatibility

OP Lostprayerz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Just because some people have the same opinion doesn't mean it becomes fact. You want a fact? Opinions are like rear ends. Everyone has one and they all stink. 343 Industries is an incredible company with hard working people who care about the Halo franchise. Times have changed and we've come a long way since Halo 3's release in 2007. Halo 3 will undoubtedly be remastered at some point especially since everyone thinks it's the right thing to do. You want to make a difference? Trying being constructive in your criticism instead of just spitting out negative, aggressive comments. Everyone knows MCC is buggy and that a number of people want to see a Halo 3 Anniversary but the reality is that it's not going to happen. If it does, it'll be announced at E3 next year after Halo Wars 2 comes out. If we get a Halo 6 teaser at E3 instead, you'll know for sure that H3A isn't coming anytime soon.

At some point you need to move and progress to the future instead of dwelling in the past
We have MCC, why isn't that an option? Its better than nothing
ITS BROKEN! IT WILL ALWAYS BE BROKEN. idk why people think MCC is good enough to play. No game on MCC plays right. I'm sorry Id rather have the original version that works properly. Not a cheap knockoff version that only tarnishes the name of the game.
It's broken but not unplayable. There's a distinct different. If you'd rather have the original, knock yourself out. While I too prefer the original, Ill go with MCC because at least there's the ability to play online with CE and Halo 2. It's not a cheap knockoff, it was made by the same company that brought us Halo 4 and Halo 5
And halo 4 was the worst halo ever. Halo 5 is the second worst. It's a cheap knock off from a cheap knock off company that makes halo now. We're talking about a company that used to make toys for halo. So if they can make toys they can make a game right?
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. So if you think Halo 4 and Halo 5 are the worst Halo games ever and MCC is broken, why are you here on the forums?
To make a difference. It's also not really an opinion when population count and many others have the same opinion. At that point it turns more into a fact. Also I love the games on mcc and I love halo 3 so I'm gonna fight to give it the remaster it deserves not a 60fps upgrade AND adding a bunch of bugs to the game that never existed in the original game also.
I see that you have been indoctrinated into the consensus bandwagon. My poor child, turn from your nonsensical ways. A fact is established via observation and experimentation, not via amassing a group of people who share the same viewpoint.

Also, please name some of the bugs besides the shot-leading issue, (which shouldn't exist in the first place, projectile-based weapons don't belong in a game without dedicated servers) and the screen miniaturization glitch. The only other thing I can think of is the poor lip-syncing in campaign mode due to 60fps.
We have MCC, why isn't that an option? Its better than nothing
ITS BROKEN! IT WILL ALWAYS BE BROKEN. idk why people think MCC is good enough to play. No game on MCC plays right. I'm sorry Id rather have the original version that works properly. Not a cheap knockoff version that only tarnishes the name of the game.
It's broken but not unplayable. There's a distinct different. If you'd rather have the original, knock yourself out. While I too prefer the original, Ill go with MCC because at least there's the ability to play online with CE and Halo 2. It's not a cheap knockoff, it was made by the same company that brought us Halo 4 and Halo 5
And halo 4 was the worst halo ever. Halo 5 is the second worst. It's a cheap knock off from a cheap knock off company that makes halo now. We're talking about a company that used to make toys for halo. So if they can make toys they can make a game right?
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. So if you think Halo 4 and Halo 5 are the worst Halo games ever and MCC is broken, why are you here on the forums?
To make a difference. It's also not really an opinion when population count and many others have the same opinion. At that point it turns more into a fact. Also I love the games on mcc and I love halo 3 so I'm gonna fight to give it the remaster it deserves not a 60fps upgrade AND adding a bunch of bugs to the game that never existed in the original game also.
I see that you have been indoctrinated into the consensus bandwagon. My poor child, turn from your nonsensical ways. A fact is established via observation and experimentation, not via amassing a group of people who share the same viewpoint.

Also, please name some of the bugs besides the shot-leading issue, (which shouldn't exist in the first place, projectile-based weapons don't belong in a game without dedicated servers) and the screen miniaturization glitch. The only other thing I can think of is the poor lip-syncing in campaign mode due to 60fps.
Sounds are not the same, the registration is even worse then the 360, the aiming is screwed up idk whats wrong with it but it is messed up, theres a glitch where you throw 2 nades at once, with it being on mcc you only play a certain amount of maps and dont get a very good variety, ranks dont matter since they opened it up so 1s can play 50s, no dedicated servers like they promised when they announced the game. Shall i go on? i think ive covered enough points.
I'd love to have a working MCC and a Halo 3 Anniversary.
Halo 3 anniversary any day. Halo 5 is frustratingly too competitive. MCC, although I can now find games a lot quicker than I used too is still buggy and unreliable. Halo 3 is pretty much a ghost town in terms of population. If they do something similar to MCC where we can play both the new and old versions of the multiplayer then that would be pretty cool. And please remake more than 6 maps especially considering halo 3 very strong map selection (Valhalla, Guardian, High ground, Sandtrap, Standoff, Last resort, The Pit).
I must be the only one who has no problems with the MCC. Find games quick, campaigns play great for me.

That said, I'd take H3A with completely remade video sequences.
Still haven't been able to play sandtrap on mcc. And I don't care to play through any halo 4 matches just to get a chance at it. BTW i'd still have to buy the second mythic map pack to play big team, I would gladly do so if the population suddenly experienced a bump from backwards compatibility. No matter how short-lived.

At this point no online game has a huge population, why don't we play the best one?
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
Easily would rather have Halo 3 Anniversary. It would be cool to have Halo 3 backwards compatible, but, if I want to play it I just fire up my 360 (though that may not be an option for everyone).
I look at it like this. In the future there's only going to be Xbox one and Xbox scorpio. Why not keep the game alive by making it backwards compatible. Or just make it from the ground up. Idk
I get what you're saying I've felt like BC should have been a thing on the Xbox One from day one. When I bought my Xbox I didn't realize it wasn't BC because the Xbox 360 already was so I was disappointed that I couldn't play Halo 3 on my One until MCC. That being said, MS put money into making the MCC and if Halo 3 is BC then its another way of shooting themselves in the foot because it would be another reason for people to not buy the MCC. At the end of the day a business is a business and they gotta get something out of the money and time they put into the MCC (even though it didn't work well)
I completely agree with your statement! All I have to say that may be added to your statement about MS trying to make the most of their work and 343i is that all businesses, no matter what decisions they make, whether their consumers like the decisions being made or not, all businesses are trying to maximize their profit via any microtransactions, DLC, etc. And we are literally living in the world of economics with videogames making revenue for the company named product brand making sure the company doesn't go bankrupt and stuff.
I feel your pain, but please do not bring back old threads, Thanks
I would say rather make halo 3 backwards compatible. halo 3 still quite popular xbox 360 and that would boost player population even more.
Both, for the achievements of course and new players.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2