Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

H3: ODST Deja Vu & Endure achievements X360

OP Tkxenophobia

We are looking for one or two players for help doing Deja Vu and Endure on X360. We keep getting co-op error messages and kicks us out the game when we play with X1 users, we would like 2 try these achievements with Xbox 360 users only! I think there's a backwards compatible issue with X360 and X1 playing the same games. Message me :)

Edit: There is nothing I found that can help you with the co-op errors.

If you do this achievement and the lag is barely playable use an afk guest or two it will improve your connection and should be easier and less time consuming completing the highway, the quicker you do it the less chances of co-op error randomly appearing so do this for playable connection and getting by co-op errors quicker! With our guests we got two co-op errors the third time worked, with good connection we spent lesser time on the highway increasing the chances of completing without "co-op error" I'm guessing so try this for the achievement and better connection!

Two co-op errors we got were early on the highway it could have happened again on the third time late on the highway if we weren't fast enough due 2 multiple deaths caused by lag.

Edit: I have completed these achievements and no longer looking for help, thanks.
When are you trying to do them?
dryrain23 wrote:
When are you trying to do them?
Around 16:00 central 8th Jan my guy will be back from holiday. We can adjust for a time we are all online, 8th is the soonest available.
I'm definitely down to play. Please add me on Xbox and send me a message!
EE Hoff wrote:
Do you have Xbox 360?
EE Hoff wrote:
Do you have Xbox 360?
No, but the Halo 3:ODST Campaign Edition which you can play on the Xbox One has all of the campaign and firefight functionality.
Hook me up ! I got the Xbox 360 and the ONE. I have the Achievement and can help you guys out.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Hook me up ! I got the Xbox 360 and the ONE. I have the Achievement and can help you guys out.
Sure thing buzzsaw, sending you a message now.
EE Hoff wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Sure thing buzzsaw, sending you a message now.
My apologies for my delayed response.

I have invited you into a group chat and buzzsaw135, you can use it for finding people who need the same help.
There is a problem with playing over Xbox live in campaign with four players so I tried deja vu with two guests that way the connection is improved by 50% it felt playable unlike with four players.

Please use the group chat and I'm sure you will find the help you need thanks!
Add me I have 360