Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

H3A or MCC PC leak?

OP Fomo

There have been a couple articles going around lately that seem to suggest some version of Halo 3 being ported to the PC.

I dont think the original game would ever see a PC port, especially since it's been almost 10 years. Could this be a sneak peak of H3A being in the works? Or is it just a coincidence that some Halo 3 art was used at this event?

Tell me what you guys think
It's not happening. Multiple people have said, "No" several times over. Including the head of Xbox.
It's not happening. Multiple people have said, "No" several times over. Including the head of Xbox.
Then I think it's sad really that they didn't persue it. Personal opinion aside, H3 was the highest selling Halo game. They probably could have appeased some of their older fan base who have been pleading for a return to Halo's roots in terms of gameplay and art style. I have no doubt that it would have sold extremely well
I wouldn't say no just yet.
While I agree with snickerdoodle on this one, many people from frankie to the mighty Phil himself, have denied that Halo 3: Anniversary, or any Halo game at all, will release this year.

Although I admit it is odd that AMD made a mistake like that, but it's too easy to presume the best. It's likely they were supposed to get some Halo Wars 2 promo art and messed up.