Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 2 campaign do you ever fight a councilor

OP RedNUGGETLORD

In halo 2 do you ever fight an elite councilor Besides the one at the end of the grave mind because that does not count
You only fight them in Gravemind as Chief. I guess you could fight the ones on Great Journey as Arbiter if you betray enough allies.
tuhin94 wrote:
You only fight them in Gravemind as Chief. I guess you could fight the ones on Great Journey as Arbiter if you betray enough allies.
do you know when? specifically
tuhin94 wrote:
do you know when? specifically
Only at the end of Gravemind and right before allying with Johnson in Great Journey.
But at the end of the gravemind is just a glitch so the answer is no then
For the last mission there is 2 behind a force field each, this is the area right before the Scarab plateform.

I believe they are part of the Elites coming to help against Tartarus.
For the last mission there is 2 behind a force field each, this is the area right before the Scarab plateform.

I believe they are part of the Elites coming to help against Tartarus.
Yeah i just really want to fight one in the campaign
Huh, didn’t know that. Learn something new every day! Looked it up and found some cool info here.
tuhin94 wrote:
Huh, didn’t know that. Learn something new every day! Looked it up and found some cool info here.
yaeh i only found that out 2 weeks ago. Before that i thought that that's what councilors wore when they fought.
I believe it's supposed to be a Zealot, I always found that Elite too weak for an Ultra.

EDIT : Legendary has 2 Ultras with the Spec Ops and said Elite.
No, unless you get the random armor generated elite at the end of Gravemind to have a councilor helmet. But they were just elite-politicians so it wouldn't be much of an exciting fight.
No, unless you get the random armor generated elite at the end of Gravemind to have a councilor helmet. But they were just elite-politicians so it wouldn't be much of an exciting fight.
This isn’t entirely accurate. They were politicians, true, but they were highly trained and had some of the best equipment available to Elites. Basically, as a whole, the led their warrior-based society by example.
tuhin94 wrote:
This isn’t entirely accurate. They were politicians, true, but they were highly trained and had some of the best equipment available to Elites. Basically, as a whole, the led their warrior-based society by example.
I tip my hat to you sir, I did not know that.