Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 2's Birthday

OP ISO SPIDERMAN

In the upcoming week Halo 2 release date is upon us the best game to ever be released biggest hype biggest fanbase and biggest storytelling in game history
all we can hope is something comes great for Infinity

A halo 3 trailer but gives the same feel to any game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ZGGIdpfEM
In the upcoming week Halo 2 release date is upon us the best game to ever be released biggest hype biggest fanbase and biggest storytelling in game history
all we can hope is something comes great for Infinity

A halo 3 trailer but gives the same feel to any game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ZGGIdpfEM
Yes Indeed.

The biggest hype ever. Because of CE.

The glory days.

ill never forget that night. Throwing nades at my own feet.
Once it hits November 9th I'm jumping onto Mcc & play some Halo 2

And also someone needs start a Custom game lobby for Halo 2 & Halo 2 Anniv on it's birthday
Only we pray for the god ol days
I'll definitely be on MCC playing some Halo 2 on November 9th
Already ready for it
Already ready for it
I think everyone is. I hope that the Halo 2 playlists are packed with players so we can all play like the old days back in 2004
I personally was too young to experience Halo 2 during its time so I'm not really sure what it was like. I suspect it wasn't much different from Halo 3's golden years. Now that I remember fondly.
Wasupy08 wrote:
I personally was too young to experience Halo 2 during its time so I'm not really sure what it was like. I suspect it wasn't much different from Halo 3's golden years. Now that I remember fondly.
Oh halo 2 was much better but 3 comes close also Happy Birthday Halo 2
Wish I could've celebrated by playing some Halo but unfortunately I was unable to! Soon I will have my fingers back on the sticks and I'll be at it again. At this moment in time I just celebrated with my Halo 2 Limited Collectors Edition Case which funny enough still contains an advertisement for a Halo 2 Cup and a Halo 2 Edition 2 Month Xbox Live Code UNSCRATCHED lol!!