Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 2 vista 2017

OP fizzy14

Is it still active in 2017? Are the servers still up?
you can access the campaign but all mutiplayer severs has been shut down, I'm afraid.
You can still play multiplayer through a launcher called "project cartographer." this doesn't allow you to regularly play the game through matchmaking but it allows you to go into custom games through the network selection on the main menu. Its a whole lotta fun. You can even get custom made modded maps that are real fun.
you can access the campaign but all mutiplayer severs has been shut down, I'm afraid.
He's right though you could always grab a few friends and LAN together
Halo 2 Vista's multiplayer servers are shut down, so if you want to play multiplayer, you'll have to use a network tunneling service.
Jestzer wrote:
Halo 2 Vista's multiplayer servers are shut down, so if want to play multiplayer, you'll have to use a network tunneling service.
Or LAN with friends
I dunno but Halo 2 can run on vista
meenaiah33 wrote:
I would've NEVER thought that halo 2 could run on Vista!! Thanks for letting me know! I would've never guessed!
fizzy14 wrote:
meenaiah33 wrote:
I would've NEVER thought that halo 2 could run on Vista!! Thanks for letting me know! I would've never guessed!
It has it's own set of 1,000 Gamerscore in achievements as well
fizzy14 wrote:
meenaiah33 wrote:
Lol, OP is being sarcastic because the user he quoted has been posting in every thread just to boost his post count but not actually adding to the conversation. Case in point, thread titled 'Halo 2 Vista', tells the OP that the game can run on Vista. Probably best to just ignore him for now.
fizzy14 wrote:
meenaiah33 wrote:
Lol, OP is being sarcastic because the user he quoted has been posting in every thread just to boost his post count but not actually adding to the conversation. Case in point, thread titled 'Halo 2 Vista', tells the OP that the game can run on Vista. Probably best to just ignore him for now.
Gotcha. Hard to tell when text = no emotions
i remember playing h2vista... way back