Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 2 Vista Achievements

OP exSTORMBRINGER

Is it even possible to get the multiplayer ones anymore?
I think you'd need to create your own server and get people to specifically join you.
It's not possible anymore as the servers are closed.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss modding/hacking.

Spoiler:
Show
Yazite wrote:
Not true. You can get the multiplayer achievements in LAN games.
Jestzer wrote:
Yazite wrote:
I was just going to say the same thing. We were playing Halo 2 Vista, via LAN, barley a month ago specifically to hunt down multiplayer achievements.
Jestzer wrote:
Yazite wrote:
Do you have any evidence? Does it sync with Xbox Live? Or is it offline achievements only?
Yazite wrote:
Jestzer wrote:
Yazite wrote:
Do you have any evidence? Does it sync with Xbox Live? Or is it offline achievements only?
Ill have to ask and see how he had done so. I earned all of my Halo 2 Vista Achievements years ago. I believe the concept is the same as it has been. You can be signed into your Xbox Live account with no internet, you just won't have access to Xbox Live features. Any achievements you earn will reflect on your gamerscore the next time you're online
Yazite wrote:
Jestzer wrote:
Yazite wrote:
It syncs with Xbox Live like all achievements, but they are multiplayer achievements, not matchmaking or online multiplayer achievements.