Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3 Achievement Help

OP Krisander 1998

I have 73/79 Achievements on Halo 3 and those last 6 achievements that I'm still trying to get is:
Campaign Complete: Heroic
Campaign Complete: Legendary (Only have 1 map left, at the end but its so damn difficult alone)
Overkill (Get 4 Kills After Each Other in Lone Wolves)
Reclaimer (Get 15,000 Points on Halo [The Last Campaign Map])
Vidmaster Challenge: Annual (Finish Halo [The Last Map] With 4 Player Online Coop With Iron Skull on While Leaving With Ghosts)
Pull (Get a Shotgun Spree on Citadel)
Save This Film (Get a Perfection Medal [15 Player Kill Streak] on a Mythic Map)
I need help with the Vidmaster Challenge and Legendary Campaign Achievement (the rest as well, but I only want more people to play Halo 3. Don't want to be boosted). I'll gladly help anyone else in Halo 3 with they're achievements if you need help :) (but I will not boost anyone)
Edit: I got the Heroic & Legendary Campaign Completion achievement today, so now I have 74 of 79 achievements! :D :)
Look up "Halo Completionist" on Youtube. His channel helps!
I also need the overkill achievement
I've been trying my hardest to get the overkill achievement on Halo 3 on Lone wolves for 3 years and I still don't have the achievements. I've asked for people online to help me get the overkill achievement and they never did, they just ignore my invite and messages. Please respond to this message and help me get the overkill achievement on Halo 3 I would really appreciate it. BTW, my Xbox gamertag is XxKriegPsychoXx.
Best place to post this would be in the Recruiting Forums. It's the best place to look for players to aid you in whatever it is you're looking to do
i barely played ranked halo 3 and have hardly any of the achievements
You could have knocked out the Heroic, Legendary, and Annual all at once if you did Annual. I was gonna say you could go to TrueAchievements.com but most of that is boosting.
I've been trying my hardest to get the overkill achievement on Halo 3 on Lone wolves for 3 years and I still don't have the achievements. I've asked for people online to help me get the overkill achievement and they never did, they just ignore my invite and messages. Please respond to this message and help me get the overkill achievement on Halo 3 I would really appreciate it. BTW, my Xbox gamertag is XxKriegPsychoXx.
Go onto TrueAchievements.com and what is your Lone Wolves rank?
Quote:
Vidmaster Challenge: Annual (Finish Halo [The Last Map] With 4 Player Online Coop With Iron Skull on While Leaving With Ghosts)
I'm interested in doing this.
dryrain23 wrote:
Go onto TrueAchievements.com and what is your Lone Wolves rank?
XboxAchievements.com is a great place to look for help as well
You can add me to help majorfox115 is my tag. Also I know this isn't the right place but I am also looking for halo reach
That is really hard.
Any luck earning any of those achievements?
Any luck earning any of those achievements?
No I haven't got anyone to help me because hardly anyone has the reach dlc
I'm down to try the Annual Achievement for Halo 3, i've been trying to get 100% achievements on Halo 3 since 2009 when I was 11. I just want to get the last ones :P

Anyone down for the Annual Achievement? (4 Player Coop on the Last Campaign Map on Legendary with the Iron Skull on while finising the map with all 4 on Ghosts)