Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3 anniversary might be real (proof)

OP ScaryMango60865

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Amds Vega GPU trailer in Korea
Its a High end GPU card series launching this year
Why show halo 3 unless ....
Xbox + PC + Scorpio remaster ??
https://youtu.be/0L12B_YupK8
Pls forgive if this is wrong section to post in
So this is one of three things: Halo 3 anniversary as launch title for Scorpio,halo 3 ported to PC,halo 3 anniversary for Xbox one and Scorpio,or halo 3 anniversary for all of them.
hmm interesting, I hope it happen's, might reignite some of the old fans
Hmmm maybe something to this
I am certain those rumours were debunked by 343 a while ago now.
They could just be porting the mcc over to or they might be remastering halo 3 and making that a dlc for the mcc. All i know is that me and my friends played the -Yoink- out of halo 3 back in the day and if this were to come to PC i would pay out the -Yoink- for it.
I'd buy that for a dollar!!
I wish this was happening, although even today Halo 3 is still somewhat gorgeous
Anything can happen who knows
I wish this was happening, although even today Halo 3 is still somewhat gorgeous
Someone was interviewed about a H3A, and they stated that Halo 3 didn't need a remaster due to it running at 1080p on the MCC on Xbox One.

But Microsoft is unveiling the Scorpio at E3, which runs at 3840p in 4K and is the new generation of gaming (or so it's proclaimed), and Halo is a main staple of E3, and we're in 2017, close to ten years since Halo 3 was released.

It's more than just mere coincidence. Put one and one and one together, what's the answer?
Someone was interviewed about a H3A, and they stated that Halo 3 didn't need a remaster due to it running at 1080p on the MCC on Xbox One.

But Microsoft is unveiling the Scorpio at E3, which runs at 3840p in 4K and is the new generation of gaming (or so it's proclaimed), and Halo is a main staple of E3, and we're in 2017, close to ten years since Halo 3 was released.

It's more than just mere coincidence. Put one and one and one together, what's the answer?
3.... Like Halo 3 HOLY -Yoink-
There's more proof in that they are releasing halo 3 mega constux figures. Why would they do this. H3 anniversary. That's why.
Please bring halo 3 either backwards compatible or whatever to Scorpio, I would pay any money.
I don't care if it's not a remastered version. Just release Halo 3 for PC.
There's more proof in that they are releasing halo 3 mega constux figures. Why would they do this. H3 anniversary. That's why.
Also keep in mind that in the Halo Mythos book released earlier in the year, it had new artwork of the Halo 2 Remastered models of the Chief, Arbiter, and Johnson standing on Installation 008 above the Ark. That was the first piece that sparked major talks of a possible anniversary edition.
I remember that 343 said they weren't planning on Halo 2 anniversary and they came out with it so I'm hoping that the one probably the most praised in the series gets a remaster
Well if this true and are remastering it and I doubt they would. I hope I get to play it like traditional Halo as I never got to play the game in it's golden days. As long it does not become part of MCC I'm good.
Well if this true and are remastering it and I doubt they would. I hope I get to play it like traditional Halo as I never got to play the game in it's golden days. As long it does not become part of MCC I'm good.
Yeah a stand alone copy of Halo 3 anniversary should distance itself from the reputation that the MCC has gained. Also it give new halo players an opportunity to experience the legacy that is H3. It may not be my favourite halo, but I'm definitely advocating the importance of it lol.
Yeah a stand alone copy of Halo 3 anniversary should distance itself from the reputation that the MCC has gained. Also it give new halo players an opportunity to experience the legacy that is H3. It may not be my favourite halo, but I'm definitely advocating the importance of it lol.
Same, Halo 2 will always be my favorite or Reach and CE. 3 felt off but I think it's due to the projectiles moving from 30 fps to 60 fps and of course how good your connection was. And the way MCC is 3 felt like crap to me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2