Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

[Locked] Halo 3 Anniversary possibly confirmed

OP Chris B167

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Do you think this img in Halo Mythos confirms H3A?

Poll Ended

Hi guys, I found this image over the internet.

It is Chief, The Arbiter, Johnson and Spark on Halo 04 B. It looks like this image is made with Blur's assets, so I think it could mean they're making Halo 3 Anniversary!

Edit: the image is inside the new artbook "Halo Mythos" released by 343 -> check it :)

What do you think, am I right?

PS: if this is true I really hope they keep 100% of the Halo 3 artstyle -> example: although Halo 2 Anniversary is truly amazing you can actually see that the classic Plasma Pistol is different from the remastered one - check this video. In Halo 3 Anniversary they must keep every piece of art as it is in the classic game, so if we keep the Plasma Pistol as example it must be exactly this! - it actually looks like the Halo 3 Pasma Pistol is a remastered version of the Halo 2 classic one :)

So, please 343, apply this paragraph about the Plasma Pistol to ALL of the Halo 3 Anniversary artstyle if you read this post and are making the game! (other important example: grunts backpack is very important to be kept as it is in Halo 3 classic! :D)
I can't wait, it will be awesome.
While a Halo 3 Anniversary would be great (as well as being done right this time after the debacle with MCC), I doubt that this image is real. It's probably just really good fanart; I'd wait until we hear something official from 343 and Microsoft.
I'm excited for Halo 3 Anniversary, it's basically already confirmed due to the previous two reboots plus it will make them money which Microsoft wants sooooo there really is no reason..... Which is a good thing! H3A😍
look at arbiter tho *Triggered
Eric32289 wrote:
While a Halo 3 Anniversary would be great (as well as being done right this time after the debacle with MCC), I doubt that this image is real. It's probably just really good fanart; I'd wait until we hear something official from 343 and Microsoft.
I forgot to write that it is inside the new artbook "Halo Mythos"-> check it :) (at 5:08 you'll se the image)
look at arbiter tho *Triggered
The Arbiter is awesome :D
Eric32289 wrote:
The image is undoubtedly real since its in an official Halo book but it looks like nothing more than an art piece from the Halo 3 development days. Nice catch and good thought though
I can't say but its similar to what happened with H2A. But there is enough fan backlash that 343 might not do it. But then again 343 doesn't listen to its fans.
Eric32289 wrote:
The image is undoubtedly real since its in an official Halo book but it looks like nothing more than an art piece from the Halo 3 development days. Nice catch and good thought though
I doubt it's from Halo 3 Development since the image must've been made AFTER Halo 2 Anniversary.
PLEASE
Eric32289 wrote:
I doubt it's from Halo 3 Development since the image must've been made AFTER Halo 2 Anniversary.
How do you figure that?
Oh my god, my fav game that i still play to this day. PLEASE
343 never listens to their fans. I doubt they would TRY to make H3A a good game. They'll throw it out like H2A..
343 never listens to their fans. I doubt they would TRY to make H3A a good game. They'll throw it out like H2A..
What did have wrong H2A? I only found minor bugs in Campaign (wich is the main and probably only reason I buy remakes :) ) and had much fun in multiplayer regardless it was not exactly the same as playing Halo 2 classic.
I'd play it.

I didn't really have a problem with mixing old and new art styles, because for the most part H2A stayed true to form.

The energy sword design kinda irks me though.

Considering it's the design from Halo: Reach, 4, and 5.
Chris B167 wrote:
What did have wrong H2A? I only found minor bugs in Campaign (wich is the main and probably only reason I buy remakes :) ) and had much fun in multiplayer regardless it was not exactly the same as playing Halo 2 classic.
Texture problems. Hella texture problems. Like Black Ops III for the Xbox One
Chris B167 wrote:
Texture problems. Hella texture problems. Like Black Ops III for the Xbox One
Didn't see or heard of any of them sorry :)
hi guy H3A IS REALLY
total fake, fingers in the corner, it's only a legit leak if it comes from one of the two or three that seem to nail things all the time. a strange thought here but what if that shinobi is geoff keighley?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2