Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3 Anniversary... Why Do You Want It?

OP xBoundlessHalox

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
then again the graphics aren't that bad so i don't get why people want it so bad
They aren't terrible, but they are certainly outdated and fare poorly compared to the existing anniversary games. That's one reason why.
but it's not like ps1 graphics
then again the graphics aren't that bad so i don't get why people want it so bad
They aren't terrible, but they are certainly outdated and fare poorly compared to the existing anniversary games. That's one reason why.
The original Xbox's graphics were more advanced than PS1's, but they still remastered Halo CE. Also, COD MW was originally released on the 360 (just like Halo 3) and yet that still got remastered.
The original Xbox's graphics were more advanced than PS1's, but they still remastered Halo CE. Also, COD MW was originally released on the 360 (just like Halo 3) and yet that still got remastered.
let's be real cod mw rm is just a cash grab
I don't play COD so I wouldn't know, but CEA wasn't, IMO.
I don't play COD so I wouldn't know, but CEA wasn't, IMO.
i still want the game halo 3 is my favorite halo game
i agree,i think they dont need to make h3a,i think they should concentrate on making halo 6 amazing
The main reason I liked Halo 2 Remastered was because it was a small part of a full game purchase, yet it was so relieving just to play it in those amazing graphics. I wouldn't pay for a full H3 remastered, but it would be great as a preorder add-on or $5 DLC for Halo 6, like Modern Warfare Remastered and Infinite Warfare. Let's just hope Halo 6 is better than Infinite Warfare...
It's the most played Halo in the whole franchise, so of course lots of people want it.

It was my first Halo, I got it as soon as I got my Xbox.

Also, it only makes sense to make the WHOLE of the original trilogy remastered.

It would be the best game of the year, and Halo would have a chance of getting it's huge fan-base back.

343i would also make a lot of cash, they're stupid for not giving is what we want, they will make more from this than from Halo 4 and Halo 5 combined.
If Halo 3 were to be remastered it would most definitely bring too much attention to Halo 3 and draw fans away from the current Halos. Also, with Halo 6 coming out, it could put a dent in 343i’s sales. The Halo 1,2 and 3 fans have been dreaming of a solo remastered Halo 3 for quite some time now, and as all of you know there are a few forums regarding 343i NOT making a remastered Halo 3, unfortunately. Now personally, if 343i remaster the game, I would buy an Xbox just to play Halo once again... If there’s anything left to say, I think dedicated veteran Halo fans can only wish for the new Halo 6 to be similar to Halo 3.

If if anyone has actual knowledge of 343i motive or would like to add on to this, feel free!
it would be something great
FASTER WARTHOGS!! gotta go fast M8 and updated Miranda booty.
I want Halo 3 to be remade and modernized for the Xbox One!
It's my favorite game of all time and I want to relive those memories with better graphics, blur cutscenes, and some good old-fashion halo multiplayer. It also seems like anniversary editions are the only way 343's gonna make classic halo games, so... yeah.
two reasons for me
1. So people in game can have faces that don't look like melted plastic
2. Get a much bigger online playerbase!
To see it in stunning quality , if it looked as good as halo 2 anniversary I would be a happy man as that looks beautiful !!!! And I don't care how much it would cost , I'd buy it !!!!
Personally for me it doesn't need to be remade. Like they're doing with the XB1X doing some improvements is just enough for me. Id eventually like to see them support those improvements to other previous Halo's such as Reach and Halo 4. I have been having a blast this weekend playing 3, 4, and Reach and even started a club if anyone is interested, Halo Society.

Although if that is what the big plan is from 343 then yea I would totally buy it, but If it never happens I am okay with playing the original till they shut the servers down.
The difference in visuals between H2A and H3 are staggering. I couldn't care less how "nice" H3 looks already. The level of detail applied to H2A made the experience of playing it again infinitely richer. H3 deserves similar treatment!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3